A Storm!!

Shivaay is talking to someone over phone.He hears the thumping sound of angry foot steps coming from outside.As he turns he watches Annika entering inside spreading her enchanting aura and magnetism across the room.She is looking dangerously gorgeous in eggplant color slit night gown with open hairs cascading around her shoulder.How his tomorrow will spend without his Mrs. Rebel Oberoi,he thinks!

He cuts the call and listens to his wife saying-

A:  I want divorce!Shivaay checks the wrist watch then says-

S:  At this time?

Surely the sentence tested Annika's patience as she snatched the mobile from Shivaay then broke it thrashing on the floor at one go!Splitting fire through her hypnotic eyes,she says in an ice-cold but lowered voice-

A:  I-am-not-joking!Do you get that?

On that Shivaay goes and closes the door without saying anything.Then,coming in front of Annika,he stands crossed-handed and observes his angry wife from head to toe.

S:  What do you want you said?

A:  I said I want D,I,V,O,R,C,E- From you.Have you heard now?And Shivaay answers normally-

S:  Sorry but I can't give you that........He goes and sits on the sofa keeping his right leg over the left.Looking absolutely calm and composed,exact opposite to Annika!She watches her husband's equilibrium mode for few seconds then says-

A:  Why not?It's you who told me I could go anywhere after our marriage.The wedding is done and dusted  now let me go..........Shivaay stands up with a smile playing at the corner of his lips-

S:  Why don't you understand that I can't do it?Yes,it was me who told you that you can ask for anything from me but this...I can't afford.I can't let you go simply because.....I can't live without you!Did you hear me?

Annika looks extremely dejected facing her husband's refusal.What Shivaay could not tell and Annika could not realize that her husband loves her.She is his true love.Since the time they have met,a lot of words got exchanged except this.Her unpredictable nature made it difficult for Shivaay to tell her what's in his heart.Even now if he wants,he can tell but his effort will return zero result.He wants,he wants very much Annika to accept him,his love.But what he does not want is to hurry or coercing her into loving him.After all,one can't get love whenever one wishes to get.It depends on Love's wish.

Shivaay holds Annika's hands into his grasp then says looking into her eyes-

There are so much I want to tell you.There is something I am dying to share with you,that I keep myself telling over and over again.Don't know when that chance will come.We didn't not turn up together to get separated whenever you wish to get.Annika,I am telling you again- Don't bring this topic ever again.Don't utter this word in front of me ever in future,under any circumstances.

You can call it my obsession or anything but that's the truth.The sooner you get it,the better it will be.I don't want anything from you but this.If,for any damn reason,I need to take that step.....it will be the last day of my life on this earth!Because,after that,I will lose everything.That day Annika,will see the end of Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

It's believed that the color blue signifies of love,of pain too.If these are true,his eyes which are also blue are fixed on Annika,reflecting it very deeply.Shivaay's love is doomed at the hand of his Love....At last,he leaves Annika's hands who stood silent,shocked to the core.He goes out of the room and Annika collapses on the floor.

"...The end of Shivaay Singh Oberoi..." is echoing inside her head.

Next morning Annika leaves for Sawapnolok with Sahil in a car which was sent from their home.Few minutes later both the brother and sister reach their destination.But Vasundhara was not there to welcome her though she was preparing since morning.Annika was expecting her Mom would be home,waiting for her arrival.She would be her MOM,not The Vasundhara Trivedi,famous business woman.Her hopes shattered entering inside.She was in her room when Vasundhara came there almost running-

V:  Sorry....I....Actually an urgent meeting turned up so I had to go.I was waiting for you since morning.How...How are you?

Annika was watching a family album especially her pics as little baby with her Mom and Dad.It was the time when everything was beautiful,colorful,full of real happiness,love and hope.It pained her deeply to travel down that memory lane but she was already hurt.Closing the album she stands up.Without looking at Vasundhara,she says-

A:  Whenever I needed you,you were never there.Today is not an exception either.In all my life I get to hear only one word- Busy,busy,busy and busy.You know,when I was in school,I used to watch my classmates and other students going home holding their parents' finger.I used to feel bad- very,very bad.Something like that never happened with me.Then,I had seen Geetika di getting down the car carrying balloons and chocolate in her hands for me.I forgot everything when she hugged me(Annika faces her mother)

I missed you through out my life,in everything I did.I couldn't share my happiness with you.My results,marks-sheets,medals,trophies....You never had enough time to take a look.You never gave importance to my existence.That's why you could marry me off at the first instance ignoring everything else!Before me,you destroyed Geetika di's life.....You always keep on telling people that di died in an accident but it's all lie.You snatched her happiness and left her suffer.Because of you.....di died at childbirth.Because of your ego and heartless attitude!You are my mother,you gave birth to me but for me....my mother was Geetika di.You snatched away my mother from me.

You never cared for your children,never!No matter what you tell others,I know that you are a Murderer a Sinner a disgrace in the name of Motherhood!I hate you,I hate you,I hate you......A hand gets raised and Annika stops being received a slap.Vasundhara has slapped her Gudiya Rani,for the first time ever!

V:  Enough.....Enough is enough!You know I never raised my hand on you.But today,I had to.I have tolerated enough.Now,it's my turn.Have you ever felt how your words affect others?No right?You will taste your own medicine today.Come.....................Saying all those,Vasundhara grabs Annika's hand then comes out of the room.Dragging her behind all the way to her room,she brings Annika inside then locks it.

A Mother and her Daughter,intends to cure Hurt by getting Hurt!