‧₊ ꗃ ⨟ 𓋰 . . . 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌

"AND CUT!" The director told the couple as everyone started to pack up. Alana pulled Taehyung's arm off her shoulder with a playful look. He pouted and crossed his arms, "That's rude, you know?" he said with a sad grimace. She snorted and hit his chest as they walked over to the director to watch their scene.

     "You guys did amazing! But we're also missing something here," the director added, having a thoughtful look on his face. Taehyung glanced at Alana with a smirk, "Maybe we're missing a kiss." he hinted, puckering his lips. The film crew laughed and also agreed with his suggestion.

     Alana's eyes widened, "W-What?" she stuttered out, her cheeks getting red. Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows at her, cheekily smiling at the female. "That's what we've been discussing with our team."

     She grabbed her water bottle and took a sip, "The fans love your relationship and want to see some action," Alana choked started coughing, holding her throat. Taehyung patted her back, laughing.

     "You okay there, love?" he rubbed her back, watching as she put her bottle on the table. She let out a small groan and nodded, feeling flustered. She turned to him with a shy smile, "I-I'm fine. Water got in the wrong pipe, you know?" she said in a rasping tone, avoiding eye contact.

     He smiled and brought his hand to her face, "You're not looking at me," he said with a gloomy sigh, caressing her cheek.

     "See? This is what I'm talking about! I swear they just came out of a Hollywood movie."