9 ~ La Libertà

CHAPTER NINE

SHE'S grateful that before their photoshoot in Cebu, her condition get well from laceration. The kiss marks that Kielton left to her boobs and inner thighs were now faded.

She was horrified when she saw the red marks all over her thighs, it made her felt so embarrassed because the doctor who checked on her, surely saw it.

But then again, she's a professional doctor, maybe she didn't really give a damn with those red marks.

"Cebu is Kielton's hometown. Nandito rin ang pamilya niya." Si Zabel na kasama niyang nagpapa-araw sa sun lounger sa swimming pool area ng hotel kung saan sila naka-check in.

It's a perfect place to get relaxed especially their view is the blue ocean nearby, but they are not really in there to relax, they have job to do tomorrow. Nauna lang sila ng dalawang araw para masulit ang pananatili sa lugar na 'yon.

Kianna removed down slightly the big brown Dior sunglasses she's wearing to see Zabel clearly.

"I'm not aware that he's from here."

"Dapat ay alam mo. Tatlong beses na kayong nakitang magkasama. First was in their private yacht, next was in D' Club and lastly, it was in Altaraza hotel. You should be aware because paparazzi loves Kielton. Pinagkakakitaan nila ang kasikatan niya para lang sa iilang nakaw na litrato na ipapamahagi sa publiko."

She sipped on her buko juice. Napangiwi siya nang maisip na hindi siya masipag magreply kapag nagte-text sa kanya si Kielton at hindi niya rin madalas sinasagot ang mga tawag.

Lagpas isang linggo palang nang may mangyari sa kanila at hindi na muling nasundan ang pagkikita nila dahil pareho silang naging busy sa kanya-kanyang buhay.

But, she did let him know that she's in Cebu, just to give him peace that she's not running away from him like what he always assume.

"At dahil halos isang linggo na kayong hindi namamataan na magkasama. Napuno na ng haka-haka ang mundo ng social media na kaya hindi na ay dahil nakuha ka na ni Kielton lalo at sa hotel kayo huling nakita."

She would never ever tell to Zabel that Kielton already took her virginity! No fucking way. It's a shame to admit that she gave in that easy. Hindi man lang niya pinahirapan ang binata na dapat ay ginawa niya.

"You became his favorite of the week."

"Whatever they say, I don't care. I know what's really happening between us. I want to keep it in private. My private life is none of their business by the way."

"So," Napabangon ang kaibigan, naalerto sa simpleng patutsada niya. "Are you still in contact with that man?"

"Yes,"

Nginisian siya ni Zabel.

"Naka first base na ba?"

Imbes na sagutin ito ay binigyan niya lang ng mahiwagang ngiti.

"Magkwento ka naman dyan."

"Let's stop talking about him, can we? Baka nabibilaukan na 'yon."

"Baka naman ikaw ang nabilaukan dahil sa kanya." Pilyang sabi nito, na nagpaangat lang sa mga kilay niya.

After her steamy night with Kielton, she secretly read some article online about sex and ever oral sex.

She was too innocent for that matter before and she found that oral sex was gross. Pero nang ipinaranas sa kanya ni Kielton ang nakakadiring pananaw niya tungkol sa bagay na 'yon, naglaho ang pandidiri niya.

She had to admit that oral sex is fucking good and it helps her body to set on fire to proceed to the main course in bed, real sex.

"You think too much. Ikaw yata ang nabilaukan na."