Part one: Introduction

"___!" gadget shouts from outside your door. You look at your clock on your table.  It's 8:30am on a Saturday morning.  "Gadget! What are you doing up so early?!" You shout back.  "___, it's Saturday, I'm not letting you sleep all day. Let's go do something!".  You sigh, He's got a point.  Ever since the war ended, you've had so much spare time you've been sleeping mostly.  "Alright be out in a minute!" You shout as you get up, change, shower, brush your hair and teeth and go to greet gadget.

~outside~

You and gadget walk down the street people look and you and wave.  "OMG it's ___!" "Hi ___!" "Can I get a picture __?" .  You take a picture with the other animals and they thank you and run off.  Gadget looks at me with a smirk on his face you look back at him "not a word" you say seriously. "Okay, okay fine. Anyways, wanna get some ( f/cs)".  You didn't eat and your tummy was starting to rumble. "Sure why not?" You say cheerfully as you and gadget walk to (f/cs).

~At (f/cs)~

You're order gets called.  You take your order (f/f), thank the employee, and walk back over to we're gadget is.  Sitting down you say "so what have you been up to since you left?" "Oh nothing much he says building stuff with tails hanging out with friends-" you cut him off "you still like bliss?" You say smirkingly he stops and blushes "n-no" he says obviously lying "you sure about gadget?" You say with a smirk on your face he blushes harder "___ I d-don't like her" he says.

Suddenly, everyone erupts in a roar of applause and cheeres as Someone walks in. You smile and look at gadget "well if you don't like her, then prove it".you say as you point towards the entrance.  Bliss, after many pictures and thanks, sees you "hi ___!" She says. You  wave at bliss and motion her to come sit with you gadgets whole face is red and he's buried himself in his hands as bliss walks over