eleven

1 1.

~*~

If anything, I wanted to get out of here and run far away as possible. My naked pictures will be leaked on social media for everyone to see. Jasmine was sitting across from me in her dorm room, feeling guilty for not knowing but I assured her that everything will be fine.

She had other plans in mind—plans that I didn't want to be part of. "I'm not doing that," I refused as I folded my arms over my chest.

Jasmine sighed. "It's totally up to you. Ryan will be pissed if he found out that you slept with his best friend. And based on his recent behavior, he's definitely into you. Come to think of it, I've never seem him like this."

I guess that could work, but Hunter and I weren't on speaking terms. I thought about it, it could work because today Ryan had a study session with me so I rolled my eyes. "Fine, but only because you're really smart."

She barked out laughing as she stood up from her sitting position and threw her hands around my neck. "I can't wait for this! Come on, let's go to Hunter's room!"

We made our way to his room and there was just an unsettling feeling in my stomach. With the third knock, his door flew open. Jasmine froze when Hunter appeared shirtless and sexy as always. Maybe she was doing this just to see Hunter shirtless.

"Ladies," he breathed out. "What are you doing here?"

I had to nudge Jasmine with my elbow to snap her out of her trance and she blinked. "Uh... yeah, we're totally cool. Like we are super cool. Hey, did you happen to watch the latest Marvel movie? Yeah, we're that cool."

"Oh my God," I muttered under my breath.

Hunter grinned and he chuckled as he stepped aside to let us in. "As a matter of fact, yeah, I did watch that movie."

We sat on his settee while he took a shirt to cover his bare chest. Jasemine startled me when she yelled, "no!"

I was midway of having a heart attack and Hunter almost had his shirt over his head, as we stared at her. She blushed and cleared her throat. "Uh, yeah, no more coffee for me."

There was a awkward silence until Hunter barked out laughing and just like that, the awkward tension was gone. Jasmine finally found her composure. "So Hunter Alex Smith, we need a favour from you please."

Hunter seemed to be interested as he stood in front of us and folded his thick arms over his chest. "Sure, what do you need from me?"

Jasemine looked at me for confirmation and I nodded. She turned back toward Hunter. "As you already know, Ryan is so into Lydia, we want to make Ryan jealous by having you two having fake sex. Ryan thinks he can get any girl he wants, but that's not the case here."

He seemed to be thinking about it, then settled for. "I do agree, if Lydia agrees."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"What do I have to do to make it up to you?" he asked getting on his knees before me, and pushed him away from me.

All of us stood up at once. I pointed a finger toward him. "You will take my friend out on a date and you will treat her like a damn queen, do you hear me?"

He nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

I wanted to accuse him again, but then there was knock on the door. We exchanged looks and Hunter ushered us into his bathroom. He placed a finger to his lips indicating that we have to be silent as he closed the door.

We heard the door open and Ryan's deep, rough voice echoed throughout the room. "Yo! Bro, did you get those pictures?"

"Yeah, I already sent them to the team."

"I don't know about this man," Ryan said sounding really genuine. "I don't want to do this to her. I really like her." There was a short silence before he said, "you know how the football guys can be, when they want something done, they—I don't want to do this and I'm sure they're going to have something against me if I back out from this."

Ryan was standing up for me, or well at least he tried to. I couldn't understand why they were after me. Hearing those words come out of his mouth really warmed my heart and a very uncomfortable stirring in my stomach.

"Yeah," Hunter agreed after a moment. "They're really determined."

"Something smells really different in here," his best friend said. "Do you have girls in here or something?"

Hunter laughed. "What? No, dude, you have it all wrong. I gotta go though, I'm writing a test this afternoon."

"Alright man, I'll see you around."

~*~

A/N:

you’re beautiful and that’s a fact, so slay.