TFB - 36

Jisoo busily arrange her stuff inside her suitcase, tomorrow is her flight back to Seoul. In all honesty, she doesn't want to go home yet knowing that Jungkook isn't coming home yet. Jungkook was invited to attend a fashion gala in New York and he is going to have a photoshoot in Chicago after that and he has many show guestings in America.

Jungkook was the center of attention during the Paris Fashion week and a lot of designers wanted to work with him and many celebrities wanted Jungkook to guest in their shows. He was even offered to be an endorser of one of he biggest car company in America and Europe. Jungkook indeed took everyone's attention that week and she is the proudest girlfriend for all the amazing opportunities her boyfriend gets. He is going to shine brighter.

She jumps a little when a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around her waist but immediately relaxed once she realized whom she's alone with.

"What is it?" She asked, still packing.

Jungkook snuggle at the crook of Jisoo's neck inhaling her strawberry scent. "I don't want you to leave." He said or more like whined.

Jisoo chuckles at her boyfriend, who became extra-clingy after their shared magical night. She put the last piece of her clothing inside the luggage and close it before turning to face her sulking boyfriend.

She cupped Jungkook's face with her two hands and she can't help to smile widely seeing how the guy pouts adorably. "Me too. I don't want to leave either but I have to or else Chii will literally kill me." She joked trying to lighten the mood.

She doesn't want to sulk or be sad during their last night together.

Jungkook removed Jisoo's hand from him face, he took her hand to his as he gently rub them, eyes looking at their hands. "I know, but we'll be separated from each other.

"Love..." she called out hoping Jungkook will look at her, but he didn't.

"Love, look at me. Please..." she pleads.

Jungkook looked up to her with sadness in his eyes. "Listen to me love, this is just temporary. It'll be just a month."

"I know but still. This is the first time that we'll be separated for a month. I don't even know if I can survive a day without you."

If this opportunity came before he met Jisoo, probably he won't be anxious and scared to leave knowing that he didn't left a very special someone back home but this is his reality. A reality where he has to go to a foreign country without the person he loves the most.

Jisoo's smile soften hearing his confession. Truth be told, she too feels the same way. She doesn't know if she can survive a day without him especially now that he means more than the world to her.

"We can get through this. We'll survive." She reassured, but she's not sure if she is reassuring him or herself.

"I guess we don't have a choice, eh?"

Jisoo grins. "Yup. So you mister," she playfully poke Jungkook's chest. "you better behave while I'm away. If I found out you flirted with some girls or even just by glancing at them, I'll rip your eyes out, Jeon!"

He chuckles at her and playfully pinched her nose. "Aigoo! My little baby is feisty."

She squinted her eyes, trying to be serious but Jungkook found her adorable. "I'm serious Jeon Jungkook, I'll real-" she got cut off when he pecked on her lips.

"Stop being cute." She whines.

"Okay, okay. I promise you, I'll never do anything that'll make you sad. And besides, why would I dare do that when I officially got the best woman in the world?"

Her cheeks blushed from his words. Jungkook and his sweet words.

"Since we are on the topic, please stay away from any guy. They might fall for you and I don't want to fight with them." He said seriously.

Now that made Jisoo giggles. She wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck and the lad quickly place his into her waist, pullig her closer.

"Don't worry. I am yours already. You already claimed me as yours and you are mine." She whispers before capturing Jungkook's lips to a passionate kiss.

"I have something for you." He said after breaking the kiss.

"What is it?" She asked in between her breath.

Jungkook pulled out a small box from his pocket and handed it to her. "Here."

Jisoo looled at the small box in wonder, she examine the box before asking Jungkook. "What is it?"

"Open it, for you to know."

Jisoo glanced at him before she unlace the ribbon. She remove the lid and when she look what's inside, a loud gasped escapes from her mouth.

"Wha..." she doesn't know what to say. She was blown away when she saw what was inside the box.

Jungkook smile and took the box from the speechless Jisoo. He took the item inside the box and place the now empty box at the floor.

Jisoo covered her mouth with what Jungkook did next.

"Kim Jisoo," he said, down on one bended knee.

"It might be too sudden but Jisoo, I want you to know that I've been dreaming of his since the day I meet you. I know that I'm a nobody and has nothing to offer you but my loyalty, undying love and devotion to you. Kim Jisoo, you are my universe and home, will you let me keep my universe and home? Will you marry me, Kim Jisoo?"

a/n: woah! was that fast or not?

Jisoo's eyes became teary because of the happiness that she feels. Se can't believe that this is happening. She doesn't care if others may say that they are going too fast, this is true love. What they have is genuine and she's not the kind of girl to delay such opportunity to be with the person she love and be with him for eternity.

"Yes, Jungkook. I'll marry you." She said in between her cries.

With trembling hands, Jungkook slid the ring into Jisoo's left ring finger before caging the petite woman in his strong yet gentle arms.

"Thank you, Jisoo. Thank you." He said while kissing Jisoo's forehead.

Jisoo raised her left hand where her engagement ring is place. The ring shines under the light making it more beautiful. "It's beautiful." She breathes out.

"I know." He agrees, but his eyes are on Jisoo not at the ring that he just put into his girlfriend's finger.

Jisoo looked up to Jungkook and was mesmerize by his dashling brown eyes.

"I love you." He said.

Jisoo smiles and answer, "I love you too."