This whatever this is

Edit Thursday May 28th 2020 at 2:37 pm~Hello now that I have come up with the dumbest name for y'all that originates from my nickname being Toxic in another app but my lovely Toxins!(you could also read it as chemicals as that is the other name I came up it's for y'all) feel free to...criticize me for my shitty writing and also feel free to suggest things I should draw as I will respond Immediately if I'm awake I usually wake up at 6:00 A.M or around that and usually go to sleep really late but I will see if I can draw the said thing and know it may suck if it's a person as my recent experiments have proved but unless im busy or asleep i will likely answer immediately and I may be feeling lazy as always and draw it the next day but if you suggest anime know I am NOT into anime I don't watch it or know many characters I do indeed know quite a few characters curtesy to my friends at school that I'm actually quite distant with but they are THE anime webs of the entire school (we are in 5th grade but now next year if we can go back to school we will be in 6th) and I only know those characters examples of 2 would be Showto Totoroki and Bahugo the only thing that one of my friends in that anime web group said was anime was because I had mentioned I watch videos of yandere simulator and she said that's an anime but know I'm probably best at drawing the fears which I actually don't draw anymore right now lately I've been drawing creepypastas but yes continue on!~

Edit Thursday May 28th 2020 at 2:35 pm~Book created on April 1st I believe and the year was 2020~

So this is my first book (online I have made one before but that was with my class) so I'm sorry if it's crap but uh here is my first drawing

I know horrible absolutely horrible I say