Chapter 22: The Surge

I decided for this book I was going to do the Rebooted season just because I started thinking of some ideas for it. If you have any suggestions to make the season more interesting for you just let me know and I'd be happy to implement them.

-

Clips of the Final Battle from Rise of the Spinjitzu Master are shown as an old film reel.

"The ultimate battle. The battle that would end all battles. It feels like ages ago. After the Golden Ninja defeated the Overlord, much of Ninjago City was in ruin. It was a time to reflect on our past, and build for our future."

A photo of the Ninja and their allies is shown in the Ninjago City paper. Reconstruction of the city is now underway.

"Ninjago City soon became New Ninjago City. And it became the center of great technological advancements. But without an enemy to fight, the age of the Ninja came to an end"

The scene switches to a bathroom where Jay is seen holding a camera in a mirror reflection while Kai is heard scatting. The scatting stops. Kai is taking a shower and noticed Jay "Hey! How about a little privacy, you—? "

The clip stops; Kai is in a classroom wearing a suit and operating a film projector "Whoa! This isn't supposed to be in here. Lights please!" Students begin giggling as he can't turn off the projector.

"Ugh! Seriously? " Kai complained

A student ran in "Come quick! Mr. Zane's on the fritz!"

Students are laughing as Zane is shorting out.

"What's going on here?" Cole questioned as he came in

"Brad got an ultra remote from New Ninjago City and it's controlling Mr. Zane" A student replied

Cole ends up smashing the remote, and Zane stops.

"Mr. Cole is the worst" A kid complained

"I heard that" Cole growled, a bell rings and the kids run out, bumping Cole out of the way "Ah, recess. My favorite time"

Darkley's Boarding School has been bought by the Ninja and renamed Master Wu's Academy. Some students are laughing in the yard while the 4 Ninja went in the teacher's lounge. 

Jay sighs "All right! Who took my pudding cup? My name was clearly written on it"

"I didn't see "Motor Mouth" on it" Cole said finishing the pudding

"I'm telling the headmaster" Jay said

"Leave me out of it. I'm on break, too" Wu called from the next room

"Relax, Jay, you can have mine" Kai said throwing his to Jay

"But this isn't cold" Jay whined and Zane flips a switch in his arm and freezes the cup "Oh, give me. Mm. Is anyone else chapped that Lloyd gets to be the Golden Ninja and fly around accepting awards while we're stuck here being teachers with no powers? Ah. I miss our elemental weapons."

"Why is it that when I teach none of the boys are listening? They're just fooling around" Nya whined

Aria walked in.