17 :: besties & little shits

thank youu for 100k🥺💛

also i was gonna make the bracelets taekook
made, and someone already did on twt !! i
honestly think its the cutest hehe & sorry for
the late update dhskdk

♡♡♡

"So you two are bestfriends?" Seokjin asked, his chopsticks pausing right before he could put the rice into his mouth.

"Yeah, we are." Taehyung nodded, folding his hands over the table as he glanced between the older and Jeongguk. Hoseok, on the otherhand, was trying not to laugh while he ate his pudding.

"Since when?" Jin raised an eyebrow, chomping on his food.

"Since last week," He answered, remembering the beach, and the temporary goodbye, but that wasn't something he would say out loud.

Jeongguk and he proceeded to forget that ever happened. They never talked about it, never even mentioned it. There was only so much they could do to erase it of its existence, but they tried. They tried.

It was too painful to think about really, so he supposed it was for the best.

"And you chose him, Mr I can't keep my dick in my pants because I'm a sexy volleyball player, to be your bestfriend?"

"Pretty much yeah," Taehyung nodded. At that, Hoseok snorted when Seokjin angrily shoved rice into his mouth, giving Taehuung a nasty look.

"Am I a fucking joke to you?"

Taehyung exchanged confused glances with the younger beside him. Jeongguk shrugged, looking away as he fidgeted with his bracelet, twisting the words 'ugly dick jk' between his fingers. He inhaled slowly, stomach twisting and looked away and fixing his attention on his hyungs.

"What?" Taehyung swallowed, bracing himself for the impact of Jin's furry.

"You know he's a hazard to your health right? The player of all players?" Jin asked, which made Hoseok cover his mouth with a napkin, trying to cover his mouth.

"I'm sitting right here, Sheepy," Jeongguk said, again ignored by the oldest.

"And you, you have your lip virginity, and your ass virginity, and hopefully your dick virginity too," The oldest said. "He could coerce you!"

"Right here, just vibing I guess," Jeongguk repeated and was still ignored.

"I'm so fucking sorry," Hoseok wheezed, holding the napkin over his mouth. Jin gave him a death glare, and the other raised his free hand up in defense.

Taehyung, on the other hand, winced internally, and he could tell by the way Jeongguk tensed beside him that they were probably thinking the same thing. He just knew there was no way they were going to tell him a single thing between them.

Oh yeah, I kissed him, made out with him several times, and he sucked my dick (that technically counted right?). Got a couple hickies.

Somehow I still haven't had sex with him, but I think we planned for it to happen. I don't know.

However, that was probably enough to send Jin into severe cardiac arrest, rise from his fricking grave, and murder Jeongguk with his ghostly hands. That was not an outcome either of them wanted to see, to be honest.

"Can we look past Jeongguk's... other extracurricular activities?" He felt Jeongguk's gaze on him, and he could tell he was probably raising an eyebrow at him, maybe even smiling.