22. |Jealousy|

Aria's pov:

Today, Allesandro and I are going to London.

Right now, Neelam and Anna are helping me pack my bags.

And also, the other night at Anna's place they compelled me to spill everything that happened between me and Allesandro.

EVERYTHING!

"Babe?" Neelam called.

"Hmmm."

"Yes."

Anna and I answered simultaneously.

"Um Aria." I diverted my attention to her.

"What?" I asked.

"You guys are going on his private jet right." She asked.

"I guess." I said as i put my clothes in my bag.

"So that means you will have about 9 hours together that too alone." She squealed.

I rolled my eyes at her, and continued to pack my bags.

After 30 minutes, the door bell rang and Anna went to open the door.

I checked my essentials one last time and went in the living room.

Allesandro was already here, he was wearing a navy blue shirt, his sleeves were rolled up revealing his muscled lower arms. With washed off jeans and white sneakers. Dude, he kills the casual look as well how can someone look devilishly handsome in everything.

Babe i bet you that he looks even more sexier in absolutely nothing.

My inner thoughts said to me.

Shut up bitch! I scolded her.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"So let's go?" He said.

"Sure."

I turned to my two bitches and hugged them.

"We'll miss you." They said in a sad voice.

"Good. You better. Bye." I said in a monotone voice.

"You bitch." Anna said as she smacked my butt.

"Bye." I said while chuckling.

We arrived at the airport and he stopped the car in front of his jet.

A few minutes after, the plane had taken off, when the sign went off, i took the safety belt off and relaxed on my seat.

"Are you hungry?" Allesandro.

My stomach rumbled in response making me blush in embarrassment.

He chuckled at pressed a button. The flight attendant came.

She was beautiful she had a slim slender frame just like those VS models. She had blonde hair, with baby blue eyes.

She was gorgeous. I suddenly felt insecure, i don't mean that i am not attractive. I am okay looking, my body could be described as slim thick. These hips and thighs ain't lying. I mean i've tried loosing weight before but i mean pizza is more important right.

She is the type of woman that would suit beside Allesandro perfectly. Hmph why she had to be so good looking now i am insecure to a whole new level.

"How can i help you sir?" She asked Allesandro.

Did she- did she not freaking acknowledge me. Bitch are you blind or what?! i am also here.

"Yes can you please serve us our dinner." Allesandro asked in a professional tone.

"Right away sir." She said and fluttered her eyes at him.

Bitch.

I diverted my eyes to the window.

Am i attractive enough for him? Does he even find me pretty? Ughh.

"Hey, what's wrong." Allesandro asked.

"Nothing." I tried forcing a smile on my face.

She came with our dinner, it was lemon chicken with green beans and roasted potatoes.

As she placed the food in front of Allesandro she made sure to give him a full view of her cleavage. Bittchh he's mine!

"Champagne sir?" She asked seductively.

"Yes please." He answered.

She served us the champagne and before going said " If you need anything, i'll be at your disposal sir." She winked at him and went.

Fucking bitch.

I continued eating in silence while having a big ass debate in my head.

"Why are you so silent?" He asked.

"Huh no-nothing." He had a suspicious look on his face but kept eating in silence.

She came back to take the dirty dishes away. But not before letting a sultry look.

I took out my phone and scrolled down instagram.

I heard him sighing loudly and lifted me from my seat and pulled me into his lap.

I gasped and tried to get out of his hold.

"Don't." he said in a cold voice while tightening his hold on my waist.

"Look at me." He ordered.

I did as he said.

"Now would you tell me what is wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Aria..."he sighed.

"Aria please,"

"Did you find her attractive?" I blurted.

Oh gosh shitt! Whyyy did i do this. What were you thinking you fool. But as a matter of fact i wasn't really thinking properly. Cut your gid damn tongue Aria Brown.

I wanna cry now.

"Who?" Confusion settled down on his face.

After a few seconds it seems that he realised what i was talking about.

"Aria, did you compare yourself with her?" He said in a intimidating voice.

I said nothing and just bite my lips in nervousness.

"Aria, don't you ever dare compare yourself with someone else." He said in that same cold tone.

I gulped.

"I don't know how to express it to you Aria, i - i just don't."

"Just so you know Aria, you are the most beautiful woman i have known, well there is also my mother and my nonna but besides them, trust me i have never met someone as gorgeous as you. You are beautiful both inside and out. You don't know how lucky i feel to have you in my life.
You might not be as those girls in magazines or whatsoever but your beauty is way beyond that. The sad thing is that i don't even have words to describe you. I swear i never had any woman take my breath away like you do. I want you to see yourself from my eyes from now on. You'll see how beautiful you are." He said. What he said was true he meant every word of it i could see it in his eyes.

Tears pricked my eyes. I let the tears flow down.

"Baby, don't cry please."

I pulled him towards me and kissed him hard pouring all of my emotions in it.

I can't deny it anymore i am falling for him. The way he makes me feel, makes me smile, he made me feel beautiful and happy after a long time.

And the fire he ignites every time he touches me, the zoo i feel within me when i am with him.

Damn I AM IN LOVE WITH ALLESANDRO MORETTI!!

Hehe!! Both of them finally realised that they are falling for each other🥺❤❤ Do you think London be lucky for them??