62

Bella was shocked and speechless. She did not expect to see Liam.

Why was Liam here?

"Mommy, mommy!" Liam struggled for Bella.

"Lady, let me hug. I know this kid." Bella smiled and said to the nanny, "His name is Liam."

The nanny hesitated for a moment, watching Liam's affection for Bella and handing the child over to Bella.

Bella took Liam over, and Liam smiled happily.

The nanny had never seen anyone so close to claiming. She looked at Bella curiously and found that Bella was quite similar to Liam. She said, "Are you Liam's mother?"

Bella said in shock, "No, I had only met Liam the other day."

When the nanny saw that Bella denied it, she did not say anything else.

But Bella was very curious about Liam's mother. She also asked it for Toni. She asked, "Lady, haven't you seen Liam's mother?"

"Yes, I've been taking care of Liam for almost a year now, but I did not see her even for once. She must be ruthless, otherwise, how could she give up such a young boy. I saw Liam so close to you. I thought you were the child's mother. You and Liam looked quite alike."

Before the nanny could finish, the door was pushed open again.

A man walked in from outside. The nanny immediately stood up and said respectfully, "Master is back. Lady Bella of the design company is here."

Bella got up with Liam in her arms. When she turned around, she saw a handsome man walked in with sweat.

It was Mr. Bennett!

Bella was shocked. Even she had been mentally prepared, the moment she saw Liam.

It turned out that the client was Mr. Bennett!

"Mr. Bennett." Bella laughed and greeted him.

Even though she had seen his face once int the past two days, she was still stunned by the sight of the face of the tyrant.

William Bennett's gaze fell on Bella, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

"Come and talk in my study room." Mr. Bennett nodded and said to Bella.

Bella returned the child to the nanny, but Liam hugged her tightly and refused to let go. The nanny came to hug him and he cried.

Mr. Bennett went to the second floor and heard Liam's cry said to Bella: "Hold him up."

Bella felt hurt as well when she heard Liam crying. She saw that Mr. Bennett didn't mind her holding the child. She held Liam's hand tight and hugged Liam to go upstairs and follow Mr. Bennett to the study room.

In the study, there was a large bookshelf filled with a book on the wall. The study room was simple and elegant, solemn, and Bella liked it.

"You'll sit for a while; I'll go take a shower." Mr. Bennett said to Bella.

Bella nodded. She hugged Liam and teased him. Liam was adorable and well behaved.

After a while, Mr. Bennett came out.

he had just showered and was not dressed as strict as before. The top three buttons of his clothes were not buttoned up. His collar was open to reveal the magnificent chest of Mr. Bennett, and his body was still filled with water. Loosely, his whole corners softened, and at the same time, he seemed to have a more casual look.

Bella's face blushed, and she almost did not dare to look at him. She did not expect a man to be this sexy.

She swallowed her saliva. She did not dare to look at Mr. Bennett. She said, "Mr. Bennett, did you ask me to design the villa for you?"

"That's right." Mr. Bennett picked up the child form Bella and said, "I heard Toni said you are an interior designer, and you're very talented, so I hired you."

Liam was hugged in Mr. Bennett's arms, but he stared at Bella. her eyes did not blink as if she would disappear in the next second.

"Then thank you, Mr. Bennett, for giving me this opportunity." Bella knew that it was her friend's Toni credit that she had the chance to take on such a big project.

"Let's go; I'll take you around to see the villa's layout." Mr. Bennett told Bella.

Bella nodded. "Okay. what about Liam? He seems to be very shy with others."

Even the nanny who had taken care of him for a year and hugged him would continue to cry. On the contrary, the first time he saw her, he called her mother and hugged her.

Mr. Bennett pinched his son's nose and said, "Hold him please, then."

Bella had no disagreement. They walked out together. The greenery in the villa was well done, the scenery was beautiful, and the air was fresh and pleasant.

While they were walking, Mr. Bennett introduced this area to Bella: "There are more than 100 villas, and each villa has a different layout. it requires all the designs to be done within a year. The work is tiring. I won't provide you with a floor plan. This is completely confidential, and I won't allow you to bring it out after drawing it yourself. So if you don't mind, you can stay at my house for the time being, so that you can keep abreast of the apartment and draw out all the design drawings as soon as possible. After all, this villa complex will start work in May."

Living in the home of Mr. Bennett?

Bella was in a little hesitation.

Mr. Bennett saw that Bella was a little unwilling, and he did not force it. he said, If you don't want to, it's fine."

"Mommy," Liam called Bella.

Bella saw Liam and her heart suddenly softened, leaving all her worries aside.

"Okay, I don't have any opinions," Bella promised.

Even if it wasn't for work, Bella was willing for Liam's sake.

When he saw that Bella had finally been promised, a look of satisfaction flashed at night's eyes.

This group of villas was called The Maple Villa District. So many villas had been developed. The area of the villas was huge. After walking for the whole morning, they just saw a small part of it. And every villa had its own layout, which meant that all the designs needed to be different.

Mr. Bennett looked up at the clock and found that it was noon. he said to Bella, "It's noon now. Let's go eat."

"Okay." Bella nodded.

On the way back, Bella could not help but turn her head to look at the man who was walking on her side. He was super hot from the side, which was simply 360 degrees without flaw.

"Does it look good?" Mr. Bennett quickly notices that someone was looking at him. he looked at Bella with a sharp gaze and asked.