Zoom

"This is it! This is the best one yet!" Peter exclaimed excitedly as he took his second bite of the strawberry crepe.

"You say that every time." Sam teased, but it was clear that he was happy for the compliment.

Steve nodded in agreement with Peter as he scarfed down his food. Bucky refused to say anything nice, but he was on his second plate already. Tony moaned about how all the cooking and baking was going to "ruin his figure."

"I think that would be the sitting on your ass all day." Natasha quipped.

"No. I sit on my ass all day all the time. I just usually don't eat this much. It's all Sam's fault - I'm telling you."

Bruce rolled his eyes. "Not eating all day isn't healthy Tony."

"What do you want me to do all day?" Sam asked. "It's not like we have many options."

"I have given you guys a whole damn tower. What do you mean not many options?"

"Well," Bucky answered, "It's more like half a tower since the first forty floors are being used as medical centers, quarantine rooms, and housing for the homeless. And the offices in forty through fifty five are just boring."

"But we're very grateful to be able to stay here. It is much nicer than everyone else has and we are all safe and healthy." Natasha reminded them that their quarantine situation was objectively the best anyone could have. Stark Tower had a pool, several labs, an extensive gym facility, a rooftop garden, multiple kitchens, an art studio, and drones to get anything the team could possibly need.

"That's right. If you're all so bored, let's do a team workout. It'll help you keep your figure too, Tony." Steve suggested with a smile on his face.

"I said I was getting fat, not bored." Tony retorted.

"Ooo, I'm Tony Stark. I'm not bored because I make my own toys all day in my secret lair." Bucky spoke with a slightly higher pitch for no apparent reason. "I'm too scared to spar because the Winter Solider is stronger than my fancy clothes."

"Did you just call my suit 'clothes'?" Tony looked offended. "I made your arm and I can take it away."

"Try me."

"You stupid asshole." Tony ran at Bucky but was stopped by the leg he extended from his chair.

Steve's eyes went upward in an expression of exasperation. He muttered something that sounded suspiciously like "God help us."

Natasha glanced around at the table. "We really do need a way to get some energy out. Team spar in one hour."

"Just wait till I've got the suit." Tony smirked as he left the table.

One by one, the other Avengers cleared out too.

Clint, who had just made it in time for Natasha's pronouncement, poured himself some coffee. He had extreme bed head going on and he still seemed a little bit groggy.

"You good?" Bruce asked, concerned as he studied the archer's features.

"It's his fault." He gestured at Peter. "Spidey made me play Animal Crossing."

"I showed you Animal Crossing. I didn't make you play it until-"

"-The time is unimportant. You gonna suit up and get ready to spar?"

"I have class in an hour and a half so I won't have time. I'm just going to work on homework until then."

Bruce and Clint nodded and went back to their morning routines in comfortable silence.