*Clubbing Gone Wrong*

Charlie's POV

I woke up maybe an hour later. It was now almost 4:30 pm and Jacob was no where in sight. I sat up on my bed and scratched my head slightly. I got out of bed and left my room going downstairs.

His shoes and car were gone. He left without saying goodbye. A moment of sadness washed over me before it turned to anger. I huffed and walked back up to my room. I grabbed my phone off of my bedside table and turned it on to see a few messages from Laura.

L: Clubbing tonight? A new club opened up in a town over and we haven't hung out lately.

C: I don't know Laura. You know i'm not much for clubbing

L: Please Char! Mike will even come with us. Just please come!

C: Fine. What time?

L: I'll be there at 8. Dress hot too ;)

With a sigh I shut my phone off and grabbed my TV remote. I will start getting ready in like two hours. I am not like one of those girls who take all day to get ready for something so small.

I sat watching stranger things until I decided it was finally time to get ready. I trudged over to my vanity and plopped down on the plush seat.

See I wasn't huge on makeup but I do have a lot of it. Before mother got sick her and I used to be big on makeup. We would take monthly trips to Ulta and bought new makeup. We would go home and do each others makeup and it was all I ever looked forward to.

I did a simple black smokey eye which really made my eye color pop. After i finished my makeup I stood up and walked into my closet. I changed into a skin tight off the shoulder black dress the reached about my mid thigh. I walked over to my vanity and examined myself.

I didn't dress up often but whenever I do I like to look nice. Laura always convinces me to go clubbing which is where most of my Saturdays are spent. I walked back over to my closet and grabbed my silver heels. I am going to regret wearing them by the end of the night but for now it will pull the whole look together.

By the time I am done getting ready I heard the honk of Laura's car. With one last double check to make sure that I have everything, I walked out the door.

I could see Laura's eyes widen slightly as I shut my house door behind me. I laughed slightly and made my way over to her car. I opened the door and instantly she started complimenting me.

"You look hot! All the boys will be all over you!" She exclaimed with a big smile. I laughed and shook my head.

It was about a 10 minute drive to the club. It was very busy, there was easily a line of 30 to 40 people. I could hear the pounding music from out here. With a huge smile Laura grabbed my hand and yanked me towards the end of the line.

Surprisingly the wait in the line didn't take as long as I had expected. When we reached to the front my eyes instantly locked with the bouncers. He was tall, like very tall. He had light blonde hair that was slicked back. He had tattoos that ran up and down his arms and neck. He was very scary.

"ID's." He said in a monotone voice. I was about to reach for mine but as i was doing that the bouncers eyes locked with the bracelet that Jacob gave me. His stance seemed to stiffen even more and he instantly opened the gate up.

"Have a good night ladies." He said not making eye contact with us again. Laura shrugged and pulled me into the club. The stench of alcohol burned my nose. Girls and boys were grinding against each other to the music in perfect sync. Their bodies moved with the music that was blaring perfectly.