#1 How you met Part 2

Embry:

You were in 5th period Biology. You liked Biology, it was one of the subjects that you were fairly good at. You had been going LaPush High ( I don't know what Jake's school is called) for 2 years and had made a few friends.

'Ok class today you will get partnered up for a project. The name of your partner and further instructions are on the board,' your teacher Mrs. Smith said. You quickly searched the whiteboard for your name and saw that you were partnered with...

Embry Call; he was one of Sam's 'cult' as everyone called it. You walked over to him as his friends whistled and then walked away laughing as Embry gave them death stares.

'Hey y/n right?' Embry said. 'Yeah!' You said looking at him. He had perfect brown hair and warm brown eyes that you couldnt stop looking at. It seemed like forever before you both could look away from each other. 'So let's start Embry,' you said feeling the colour in your cheeks rise.

Jared:

You were walking home from the shops. You were new in La Push and didnt know your way around. You walked into a dead end. 'Damn!' You muttered. You started walking back out when a group of guys decided to corner you.

You were getting a little uncomfortable but stayed strong. 'Excuse me? I need to go.' You said. 'Where to honey?' One of them said. 'Home,' you said pushing in betweem them. One of them grab your hand and pull you back pushing you to the ground. 'Sure babe, but how about before that we have a bit of fun,' he says laughing with his rapist friends.

'Stop! Please I'm innocent.' You said tears coming out of your eyes. You started moving back as you noticed another big group walking in. They were all tall and tan. You started shouting for help. They had to help right? And they did!

One of them came over to you and picked you up 'Are you ok?' He asked worried. 'Yeah, thanks' You say. You look up to see a VERY attractive guy. You are speechless. Cropped, black hair, brown eyes and abs too! You stare into each others eyes and you cant look away.

'Jared we came here to protect her.  Not fall in love!' One of his friends joked. 'Shut up!' He shouted. 'Im Jared, who are you? ' 'y/n' you said.

Seth:

You were on a date with your boyfriend James. You didnt really like him anymore- he had started becoming abusive. But that was the only reason you came- so he wouldnt hurt you more than he already had.

The both of you sat in an awkward silence waiting for the food to come. A group of boys walked in. They were tall, tanned and pretty damn hot. You looked at who seemed to be the smallest guy there.

He was really hot with his black hair and brown eyes. He looked over at you and looked into your eyes. You couldn't help but stare back.

'Y/n what are you looking at?' James asked. 'Uh nothing babe,' you said falling out of your trance. He looked back to see the group of guys at which you had been looking only seconds ago.

'Are you trying to cheat on me?' He started. Oh no! Not here you thought. 'No James I love you,' you said forcing the last three words out. 'Well I dont love you back bitch!' He grabbed you wrist.  Correction the wrist that you had cut on only yesterday. Tears threatened to spill from your eyes because he was gripping your wrist very tight. He smirked at the pained look on your face. 'James please stop,' you said. 'Did you say something y/n?' he said gripping your wrist tighter. You screamed in pain.

You couldn't hold it in. 'Bitch why did you do that?' he said bringing his hand to your face. But before he could slap you he was stopped. By the guy that you were staring at. 'I think you should stop that mate,' he said. 'Yeah? Or what?' said James.

He was in pain. The boy was causing him pain!  'Ok ok,' he said surrendering. James got up, swore and then started to leave. You took the opportunity. 'J- James we are done,' you stuttered. He stuck his rude finger at you. 'Are you ok?' the guy asked. 'Yeah I am now, thanks!' you said. 'I'm Seth by the way.'

'Oh I'm y/n,' you said. 'Mind if I sit here?' he asked taking a seat. His friends whistled from the other side of the room causing you to blush. 'Dont mind them,' he said.

Hey guys! There will be another part to this for the vampire boys. I hoped you enjoyed that!

Follow

Vote

Comment