BODY15.

Jodecy Devry|Tootie.

             "PROBABILITY of Paternity, 99

"PROBABILITY of Paternity, 99.9998%." Michelle read shaking her head making Ameer sigh. "I told you, Ameer, I fucking told you."

"I used a condom."

"So fucking what! You shouldn't have fucking did it in the first place!" she said throwing the papers at Ameer. "God damnit Ameer!"

"What I'm supposed to do now?" he asked.

"Call the damn girl, I don't know." I didn't say anything, I really didn't have anything to say.

Can't believe he got that girl pregnant.

"Got them results huh?" she spoke answering the phone, he had it on speaker. "How you feel daddy?"

"How far along is you?" he asked, I knew he hadn't even tried to talk to her about anything because he didn't think the baby was his.

"14 weeks." she said.

"You need anything?" he asked making me scoff. "You straight?"

"I'm good." she said.

"When your next appointment?"

"Wednesday."

".... I'll be there." he told her.

"Sure, okay." she said making me stand up and grab my stuff.

Some shit just wasn't even worth the stress.

"Tootie, stop." he said grabbing me.

"I just can't believe you bro, you really got that bitch pregnant, Ameer. Fuck you!" I said trying to get out of his hold but he wouldn't let me go.

"You acting like I did the shit on purpose! I told you it was a mistake, I did what I did because we weren't together, Jodecy. Damn I get you have the right to be mad but you acting like a child now, it's done, that's my baby, what now?"

"What now? Get off me." I snatched away from him. "Don't worry about me no more please."

"Jodecy really? So we done?" he asked walking behind me as I walked out his apartment.

"Yup." I said dryly. I'm not step mama material, especially not with my own baby on the way.

"Jodecy you really acting like a child, grow the fuck up." he said making me scoff and turn around.

"How many bitches have you fucked since you been with me? How many times have you lied to my face? I'm acting like a child cause I don't wanna be with a nigga who gotta baby on the way? I'm not moving on your terms, if I wanna be with you then I'll decide that and right now I don't so leave me the fuck alone and raise your fucking baby." I got in my car pulling off. "Bitch."

"You tell him?"

"That's his baby." I said. "I'm so annoyed right now, this bitch pregnant by him and having a calm ass pregnancy for a baby I guarantee she don't even fucking want and I'm damn near going to the doctor everyday just to make sure I won't die tryna have mine."