51✨

⚠️trigger warning for suicide. if you are not comfortable with this topic, please don't read this chapter.

----

hoseok phone slipped from his hand as jiwoo hadn't picked up the ninth time that he had called her. thoughts were circulating his head, and although he didn't want to think it was true, he couldn't control the thoughts swarming around in his mind.

the phone slipping out of his hand created a loud noise on the wooden table, startling the others in the room. he turned to the others, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. the others didn't know what was going on but they could tell it was bad.

"i... I need to go," he said, trying not to break as he thought about the possibility of what was going on with his sister. he was so scared. he had already lost so many people, he didn't know if he could cope with losing someone else. especially his sister.

"hoseok, i know the doctors said you made a good recovery from the operation, but you still have to stay here for a couple of days to heal." jin said. it was true. hoseok knew that. but he would much rather go through to pain to make sure his sister was safe.

"i know, i know. but... but look at me jin. i have to go. please, i'm... i'm begging you." he let out with his shaky voice. jin knew that it would be wrong to let him go, but by the tone of his voice, he needed to go.

"well i guess so." jin sighed out, as hoseok didn't even think to thank jin before climbing out of the hospital bed.

in reality, this should have caused pain. he had been stabbed a little over 24 hours ago, this should have been agony. however, with a mix of adrenaline and anxiety, he didn't feel anything.

he slipped into his shoes and headed out of the doors to namjoons dads van. he let them borrow it so that everyone could fit in the car.

hoseok sat in the passenger seat, nervously biting his lip while yoongi sat on his knee to keep him calm. on the floor of the van, hoseok ran his leg around in circles. this didn't help ease the fear, but it was something which could try and distract him even if only for five minutes.

even though the car ride was only five minutes, it felt like hours to hoseok. the road continually going on. haunting him, making him think that his sister couldn't be saved.

in the text, she said it was better without her. but what did that mean? hoseok could hardly make cereal when he stayed with jiwoo for a bit. growing up, she helped him through most things. so no, it wouldn't be better without her.

with the repetitive lampposts that they went past, hoseok felt intimidated. almost as if they were going around in circles.

luckily, they eventually get to the hotel which hoseok was on about. though, if his thoughts were correct, this wouldn't be lucky at all.

he didn't even wait for jin to turn off the engine before he got out of the car and started to sprint to the other side of the building. he didn't even give time for the others to follow and just left them to go find his sister.

the others were concerned. they didn't know anything about the text messages between hoseok and jiwoo. they had no idea why he wanted and needed to get to this hotel so soon.

despite not knowing what it was, they could tell it was important from the way hoseok was acting, the way his stomach didn't hurt from the wound. throughout high school, when hoseok would get nervous, he would lose all sense of pain. this was the way they could tell that it was important.

as the rest got out of the car, the saw hoseok run around one of the corners meaning that they had to try and catch up with him so they didn't lose him.

unfortunately, hoseok should have waited for them. there was no way he could do this on his own.

as he turned the corner, he saw a small figure at the top of the building. he couldn't tell who it was but he could take a good guess at who it was. this was the final corner of the building and jiwoo was nowhere. this could only mean that she was the figure at the top of the building.

hoseok didn't know what to do. he could always shout and scream to hear, but she would rather not hear him or he would startle her. the thoughts flew around his head.

but then it was too late.

his eyes focused to see jiwoo taking one step off of the edge, her body flying through the air to the concrete below.

just as hoseok opened his mouth, her body hit the floor, marking her as lifeless.

he couldn't believe what he was seeing, her body. her corpse body. he was frozen and he couldn't move. didn't want to.

in the distance, he could hear running from the others. yoongi ran to him placing his arm on his shoulder to catch his breath, not even taking note of the dead body just a couple of meters away from them.

"hey, you okay? you wanna tell us why we came here in the first place?" yoongi asked, still panting for the air that he needed in his lungs. the rest where waiting hoseoks answer as they all needed to catch there breath.

none of them noticed jiwoo except for hoseok. he saw the whole thing.

hoseok immediately started sprinting to the corpse in front of him, letting yoongi's arm fall from his shoulder.

yoongi looked over to where hoseok ran to as well as the rest. they couldn't believe the sight in front of them.

one at her body, hoseok sat beside her, scooping her head into her lap while he shook her shoulders.

"come on jiwoo. this is a joke. you have to wake up. this is all just a prank." he said, he voice threading to break. he knew that she was dead, but couldn't exactly come to terms with this at this moment.

taehyung ended up throwing up because of the sight. her body, it didn't reassemble her. they all felt traumatised and had no idea what to do as they joined hoseok beside her.

"h...hoseok?" jimin asked as he sat down, tears falling down each side of his face.

"wake up! just wake up!" hoseok screamed. he wouldn't let himself come to reality. he couldn't. the pain. it would be too much.

hoseok stayed there shaking her body as if she would wake up at some point. no matter how much the others called for him, he wouldn't stop shaking her and waiting for her to wake up.

"hoseok!" jin yelled which was the only thing to get hoseoks attention. he looked up to jin, tears brimming at his eyes. "i'm sorry. there nothing we can do."

hoseok didn't cry. he didn't speak either. he just sat there, looking at the corpse as if she would wake up soon.

~

PLEASE WHAT THE FUCK DID I WRITE THIS IS SO DEPRESSING-

~