-39-

I woke up with a massive headache. My whole body kind of ached. I didn't have any memories of last evening. Was it even last evening? When I looked out the window it was still dark. Was it still dark or dark again? I felt out of my mind. I got up and still had the same clothes from last time.

I closed the door after leaving my room and saw Jihoon in the way. He had complete blonde hair, any trace of pink was gone.
"Oh my gosh, you woke up!", he exclaimed and grabbed my shoulders.
"Yeah, how long was I gone?", I asked him confused. I kind of knew I passed out again, but how much time passed?
"For two freaking days! We were about to call the emergency", Jihoon exclaimed loudly, dropping the glass of water he held.
"What?", I asked perplexed, but I held my head because of the pain. He sighed and picked up the glass.
"I warned you. Now, see what happened? It got worse, like I predicted", Jihoon snapped. For a second I felt guilty, but had to grin shortly after.
"You waited for these two days to pass only to tell me that, right?", I laughed, gaining a punch in my shoulder.
"It's not funny! I had to carry you back and do all your work!", he complained.
"Why did you even had to carry me? I wasn't alone there. Wait, so you were actually waiting for us to come back, right?", I asked, my grin still spread all over my face. I expected a judging expression, but got the feeling of exposure instead.
"Hey, you were the one to break your promise! Don't blame me, baby tiger", he said, his cheeks blushing as he turned around to walk off.
"Stop calling me that! Seriously!", I whined, quickly following him.

We went to the small building next to the hotel or the office of Seungcheol's family. We passed the hallway to the seminar room to encounter Jeonghan and Seungcheol in the middle of a meeting.
"Oh, Soonyoung! You woke up? How do you feel?", Jeonghan asked, turning to me.
"Like always. My head hurts just a little", I smiled.
"Isn't the meeting in a few minutes?", Jihoon asked confused over the empty room.
"Well, I allowed Wonwoo to not come since he's a little stressed about his parents, so the rest started rebelling, resulting in no one coming", Seungcheol sighed.
"Did you cut your hair?", I asked, after I realized the hair of Jeonghan shortened up to his chin. He just touched his hair, not looking at me.
"I thought it would be better to work with", he reasoned. I just nodded.
"Ah, by the way. Did you talk to Wonwoo?", Seungcheol asked Jihoon.
"Not yet", the blonde haired dropped his head.
"Wait, you still didn't talk to Wonwoo? Dude, it's been weeks! Did you just avoid him the whole time?", I asked surprised, turning to Jihoon.
"I didn't really avoid him. I just didn't walk into him", Jihoon tried to find good excuses. I sighed and grabbed his arm. "Where are we going?", he asked shocked over my sudden move.
"To Wonwoo", I replied shortly and dragged him out the seminar room.

We walked through the amusement park, looking everywhere from the ferris wheel, to the carousel. The last stop was the horror ride.
"He's probably in his world right now", Jihoon assumed.
"I don't think so", I shook my head. I opened the curtains to the storage and walked through it.

"Wonwoo?", I called him after a while.
"Like I told you he's probably not here", Jihoon repeated himself. As soon as he finished his sentence, we both stopped walking. Behind an old carousel seat replacement, Wonwoo crouched down, holding a paper in his hand. "I think we should leave him like that", Jihoon whispered to me, but I didn't listen.
"Hey, Wonwoo!", I called him. He looked up to us, surprised and startled.
"Oh, so you woke up", he murmured, but looked down again when he saw Jihoon. Jihoon did the same, avoiding eye contact.
"Ayy, you two are so awkward. Why didn't I noticed sooner?", I joked, trying to loose the tension.
"Why are you here?", Wonwoo asked us, putting the paper on the floor.
"Well, because you two obviously didn't talk to each other after that argument, we came to talk", I said, while switching looks with both of.

It didn't took too much time and both seemed kind of fine with each other. Jihoon explained that he was obviously overreacting and that his words shouldn't be taken personally because he was mad at that time and Wonwoo also explained his side that he shouldn't have said this, but meant it as a joke.
"So now that everything's fine, let's go back to the hotel, because I'm tired", I said and put an arm around Jihoon.
"I'm going to hang here a little", Wonwoo murmured, holding the papers.
"Is it because of your parents?", I asked rather directly. Firstly he seemed surprised, but then sighed.
"So you know about it...", he noticed.
"Don't worry too much about it. Just trust your gut feeling", I shrugged my shoulders.
"No, it's just- you wouldn't understand...", he sighed.
"Even if I don't, does that matter?", I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows. Wonwoo as expected didn't respond so I walked off with Jihoon.

We went to the hotel rooms since it was that time where everyone was in there world anyway. Jihoon and I were playing a random online game, while sitting on the floor and eating some dango.
"No! You should've killed the other one!", I loudly complained as I stuffed my cheeks with that chewy rice cake.
"It's fine. I can kill both", Jihoon responded, while attacking another ugly goat. We both tensed our shoulders as we sat up more straight, but then sighed at the same time, disappointed of the sudden loss.
"The next time, we'll kill the pigs first", I decided.
"I agree", Jihoon nodded, while he also stuffed some dango in his mouth.
"But Jihoon", I started and looked at him.
"Hm?", he replied.
"Are you thinking of dyeing your hair again?", I asked him.
"I didn't even want to dye it in the first place", he shook his head as he looked for another character on his phone.
"Why? You're pink hair looked so cute on you", I mumbled.
"That's why. I don't want to be cute", he furrowed his eyebrows annoyed.
"But you are cute!", I tried to make him realize the facts, but instead received a judging expression.
"Do you wanna die?", he casually asked, crossing his arms.
"Maybe", I joked, grinning brightly over the reaction of Jihoon. He just snorted and looked back on his phone. "Why? Did you lose interest?", I kept mocking him.
"The only thing I'm going to kill tonight is that damn, ugly goat", Jihoon announced determined, stuffing the last dango in his mouth.
"Yes, let's kill it!", I exclaimed as determined as Jihoon, while smiling over his sudden motivation.