Chapter 22

Lisa pov

"So what the last mission in ours" I asked Suhoe.

"Get someone to-" Before I could listen in on it someone pulled me far away from them.

I look in front of me to see Jennie dragging me to her team. All of them had a questionable expression just like mine.

"What are you doing to me Jennie" I ask as I followed her.

"Shhh" That was all Jennie said still we had it to her group.

When we arrive the girls all threw questions at her.

"what doesn't Lisa have to do with our mission" Wendy ask Jennie.

"Our last mission was find something that fans w-" Before Jennie could answer Jisoo appeared out of no where and grab my hands. 

"Lisa's coming with me" Jisoo dragged me away from them but Jennie held my other hand.

"No she's ours" Jennie pulled onto me.

"Let go mandu" 

"You let go chicken" Jennie fire back.

I look over at Rosie, questioning our members. Rosie just sent me a shrug. 

"What was your mission anyways Jennie" I asked her as both of them let go of me. I rubbed my wrist on both of my hands as all of us turn to her.

"Find somethings everyone want to see" 

"How does that relate to me" I raise an eye as I point to myself.

"Everyone want to see bangless Lisa" When jennie said that everyone else stared agreeing with her including Jisoo.

"Not my forehead" I protected my forehead with my hands.

"Your the only one for this mission" Jennie walk over to me. I took a step back and put my arm out.

"You know what less the fans what to see" I tried getting the attention off of me.

"A Blackpink full album" 

My members all had wide eyes. Twice and Redvelvet also agreed with me as they rethink the mission.

"They also want to see Rosie solo. Mine and Jisoo too. Plus more rap line for you instead of vocal. More line for Jisoo. And more vocal line for Rosie plus her deep voice" I then turn my attention to the fans above us.

"Am I right? Or am I right" I yelled to the fans as they all cheered and scream yes.

"You heard them" I smirk as I pointed to the fans above us.

"Yeah but there's no way that we can bring that to the MC. The only option is you" Jennie reason out with me.

I turn my attention to Jisoo.

"What's your mission"

"Find a barbie" 

"I-"

Before I can say anything my team ran up to me.

"Where did you go!? We look everywhere for you" Jackson panted out.

"I got dragged" 

My team look over at me as I said that. All with wide eyes.

"What's up with that look"

They were about to speak when a ding ding ding sound ring.

"Looks like JB team final figure it out. Congratulation to the winners!" The MC yelled into the mic as they brought out the trophy to us. All the fans were roaring in the the stadium. I had a confused look at they gave me the trophy.

"May everyone go back to their seat as Mamamoo will be performing next" 

"I'll see you guys when it's time for ours" My members nodded to me as I got drag away once again.

"I heard that Mamamoo isn't going to perform their last song as their own but BTS's" Sehun informed us as we all seated down.

"Really?" IU asked.

"Yeah. From what I heard they're trying to change kpop stander" Mark added on.

"Korean stander and kpop it self is kinda toxic, not gonna lie" I'm guessing Yugyeom was right since everyone agreed with him

The light dim down as it was now Mamamoo performance. I turn all my attention to the stage to see what's gonna happen.

-

Nayeon pov

As Mamamoo performance went on, everyone attention were now on them as everyone heard the news. Their first song was now finish and now it was the last one. The most await song for them. 

The intro of the song blare out making the fans all cheer. Mamamoo appear on stage as they got in their position. Every one attention were like eagles now, as the song they were dancing to is Fire.

As solar dance to fire, I couldn't help but look over at Lisa. I felt something in my heart. Jealousy.

Lisa attention on Solar made me feel insecure about my body. Solar is really beautiful compare to me. Solar dancing enhance her body making her really attractive. 

I look down at my lap and down my body. If only I had her figure and beauty.

I was about to look at the stage when multiple gasp and mens voice was heard across the room. I look over at that table to see all of them covering Lisa's eyes once again but this time the cause was the performance.

"YA!! Solar! Not our innocent Lisa" Jackson scolded Solar on the stage making everyone laugh. They were blocking Lisa from seeing the shirtless Solar on stage. 

"Oops" Solar laughed out.

"Yaah go put your shirt back on. Lisa's becoming fussy" IU scolded her as Lisa was trying to uncover her eyes. 

"I'm going, I'm going" Solar giggled out as she walk off the stage so the back..

I look over at Lisa to see how she's doing. Even though she didn't see Solar body, she was all smiles and giggles. The Jealousy in me was gone when her smile was on the screen, her smile could heal any pain.