Chapter 20: A Relentless Lover

That night would definitely be one to remember. After Midoriya's little outburst, Bakugo had left the room. No matter how hard you tried, the chains wouldn't budge. It was surprisingly cold in the room, and the metal of the chains didn't exactly help. You shivered quietly, the metal of the chains clanking slightly. A few tears dripped down your cheeks as you began to cry uncontrollably.

The door slowly swung open as Midoriya stepped inside. He froze as he caught sight of you. His heart rate increased. A deep blush covered his face. The sight of you crying... it was intoxicating. He was captivated by you. His slow footsteps echoed through the room as he stepped toward you. Fearfully, you looked up at him.

Midoriya's green eyes were clouded longing. He forced you to look upward at him, smirking devilishly. He pressed his lips to yours passionately, flustering you. His hungry gaze seemed to look right through you. Your face became a dark pink as you looked away, unwilling to meet his eyes.

"Come on, Doll. Don't be like that~" Midoriya said, frowning slightly. It was almost like he was pouting. However, that didn't last long. "You know that you can't resist me for long." He forced you to face him again, making your blush darken. He smiled, happy to see your face. His green eyes stared into your (E/C) ones. "You're so perfect." He muttered, running one of his hands through your (H/C) hair. 

You resisted the urge to flinch away, instead preferring to stay still. Midoriya seemed content. He gently kissed your cheek, standing back up and beginning to walk away. "Sweet dreams, Doll~" He purred, winking at you as the door shut. Now, you were alone. In the dark. In the cold. You shivered slightly, resting and waiting for the morning to come.

~

You were abruptly awoken by the sound of Midoriya and Bakugo arguing upstairs. Well, arguing wasn't quite the word. They seemed frantic, almost as if something was wrong. "Why are you so worked up, Deku?" Bakugo spat. You could sense the annoyance. "Well, Kacchan, Todoroki just texted me. He wants to know where (Y/N) is." Midoriya replied.

Bakugo's eyes widened. "What?!" He exclaimed. You could feel the panic in their tones. "I don't know how, but he knows that we have her. We have to do something, fast." Midoriya explained, pacing the floor. A slight sense of hope overcame you. Todoroki could save you! "If he does show up, we just have to make sure that he doesn't see her." 

"Right. In that case, it'd be best to sedate her. I can give her more of that drug, but I'd have to be careful. My Doll can only take so much." Midoriya said, sounding deep in thought. Bakugo growled slightly. "Don't forget that she's not just yours, Deku." He shot back, likely crossing his arms. The green-haired boy sighed. "Yeah, yeah. I know. That's not important. I'll be right back. If you-know-who shows up, just stall." He instructed, starting to walk down the stairs.

You began to panic. You didn't want to be sedated again! As his footsteps got closer, you decided to do one of the only things you could. You closed your eyes, pretending to be asleep. Midoriya opened the door slowly. "Oh, Doll~" He cooed, only to see your supposedly unconscious body. He stopped. The little devil seemed almost puzzled. "Well, if she's still asleep, I guess that there would be no harm in leaving her be. I wouldn't want to disturb her, anyway." He said, walking back out. Once you heard the door shut behind him, you shot back up.

You drew a breath of relief, hearing Midoriya walk back up the stairs. Not long after, you heard a knock at the door. Your heart fluttered in your chest. With any luck, that would be Todoroki. "Todoroki-kun! It's so nice of you to visit... especially after, well, you know." He said, welcoming the taller boy inside. You felt ecstatic. You were saved! "Of course, Midoriya. I'm terribly sorry about earlier. It was rude of me to accuse such things." The cold voice of Todoroki replied. 

The two made their way to the living room, sitting down next to each other. "It's no issue, really! I can see why you would think that. I haven't really been the same since Iida died." He explained with the hint of melancholy in his voice easy to hear. Todoroki nodded in understanding. "Neither has Uraraka. I noticed that his death impacted both of you very strongly. I already visited her, to make sure she was doing well." He responded.

Midoriya smiled. "I see. How is she doing, then?" He asked. Todoroki's eyes shifted to the basement door for a split second, before he looked back to Midoriya. "She's still distraught over him, but she's doing better than before. That reminds me," He answered, pulling something from his pocket. "she told me to give this to you." He handed the small charm to Midoriya.

It was an All Might pin. Limited edition. Midoriya took it and smiled. "That's so sweet of her. I'll have to thank her next time I see her." He said, placing it in his pocket. Todoroki stood up, grabbing another small device from his pocket. Unseen by Midoriya, he dropped it and watched it fall down the basement steps. "Anyway, I'm afraid I have to get going. It was nice seeing you." He noted, watching as his device slipped underneath the door. 

"Oh! You too, Todoroki-kun! I'll, um, see you later!" Midoriya said, watching as the icy-hot male left. As soon as the door shut, his smile faded. He scowled, pulling the pin out of his pocket. The enamel pin glistened in the light. The green-haired devil glared at it in disgust, crushing it in his hand venomously.

~With Todoroki~

Todoroki smirked as he walked home, satisfied with what he'd done. For now, at least. He pulled his phone from his pocket, opening an app. Unknown to Midoriya, he had slipped a camera into the basement. The sight he saw almost made him sprint all the way back. His love, trapped like that. It sickened him. It pissed him off. His hands twitched slightly. He knew what he needed to do.

~

"Soon, my princess. I'll save you from that prison."