~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1~

When an alarm rang in your ear you shot up off your bed    "Gah!" You yelped as you jumped off your bed then looked over at the clock '6:30' you sighed with relief "I thought I was going to be late hah." You chuckled. You're never really late to school but sometimes you would wake up thinking you're late.
    When you heard your door open you looked over at your mother standing in the doorway "You okay? I heard you yelp." Your mother asked as you chuckled and shrugged "I'm fine, the alarm clock scared me again. We really need to get a quieter one." You joked making your mom chuckle "I'll make sure of that, now get dressed and come down for breakfast."
    "Will do mom." You said as your mother walked away from the door whilst shutting it behind her. You sighed as you walked over to your closet rubbing your eyes, you absolutely hated Mondays...who doesn't? You didn't know anyone who liked Mondays and you didn't even care to know anyone who liked Monday.
    After you put on your outfit for today (can be anything you want it to be I don't judge lol) and brushed your teeth you walked over to your little desk against the wall then picked up your school laptop "Another boring week..." You groaned as you walked out of your room.
    When you walked into the kitchen you saw your little 11-year-old brother (B/N stands for brother's name) sitting at the little kitchen bar eating some mini pancakes and your mother in the kitchen helping your father adjust his tie "Hey mom." You greeted as you sat down at the bar next to your brother then began to dine on the mini pancakes that were sitting on the table in front of you.
    "Hey, sweetie did yo-" When your mom looked at your hair she gasped "(Y/N) we need to do something about your hair!" Your mother scolded, making you roll your eyes. Your mom always nitpicked at your hair even when you brushed it and tried your best to perfect your hair.
    When your father looked at your bird's nest he snorted "Looks fine to me." He laughed, making your mother groan "It's a mess!" Your mother growled as she walked away from your father "Let me go get the brush." Your mother said, making you scoff "Are you sure you're not going to get a bit more than a brush." Your father and (B/N) laugh as your mother groans whilst walking away.

-a few moments later-

    "Mom this is kind of unnecessary, and this is why we have to wake up early." You groaned standing up from your seat since your mom did your hair from the bar table "Beauty is pain (Y/N), Now go get your stuff together and get the car." Your mother said, making you sigh "Fine."
    After you grabbed your bag you walked out into the garage to see (B/N) already hopping into the backseat "I don't wanna go to school!" He whined as you walked up to the passenger seat and opened the door "Neither do I (B/N)." You groaned rolling your eyes as you hopped into the passenger seat setting your bag onto the floor.
    When your mother finally came out and hopped into the driver's seat she started the car then began to drive out of the garage. While we're on our way to school you decide to introduce yourself.
    Your name is (Y/N), a 16-year-old (girl or boy). You live with both your parents and your little brother and you all live pretty decent lives, sure there were ups and downs but you and your family manage to get by. Even your school life was pretty decent as well, you had quite a bit of friends and all your teachers were pretty nice...but one group of teens really ticked you off...that's why you weren't a big fan of school.

-A few moments later-

    You hopped out of the car then onto the sidewalk "Have a good day sweetie!" Your mother yelled as you shut the car door "I will, bye mom!" You waved as your mother drove off. When your mother was gone you sighed "HEY (Y/N)!"
    You jumped then looked behind you to see your friend Sophia standing there with a big grin on her face "Oh hey Sophia...you scared me!" You said as Sophia giggled "Sorry about that, I was just excited to see ya!" Sophia apologized, making you giggle.
    Sophia was your energetic and jolly friend, you were friends since elementary and you stuck by each other's side since. "It's fine Sophie." You said walking by Sophia's side "What did you do this weekend?" Sophia asked as you walked through the doors of the school "Just chilled, weekends are the days when I just relax and take a chill pill."
    "Yep, weekends are pretty great." Sophia chuckled "(Y/N)! Sophia!" You two jumped then looked over at the lockers to see the rest of your group of friends. Jasmine the hardcore bad girl, Xaviar the kind sensitive boy, Marida the nerdy tsundere girl, and Yinyana the shy and timid girl.
    "Hey, guys!" You greeted as you and Sophia walked over to the group "Hey (Y/N)." Yinyana greeted softly as always. You chuckled, she's always shy with the words she says. "How ya'll been?" You asked making Jasmine shrug, Xaviar say great, Yinyana say it was fine, and Marida say it was overwhelming.
    "Do you have to use words we don't understand?" Jasmine asked looking down at Marida since Jasmine was very tall for her age "I-I can use whatever words I want!" Marida yelped puffing up her cheeks as Xavier giggled.
    You simply just roll your eyes at your friends "Heyyy losers..." You and your friends glare over at the group walking by...that was the group that ticked you off. It consisted of a boy and two girls, one was the leader, one was the prissy little best friend, and the boy was the boyfriend of the leader.
    And the leader was your ex-best friend...(E/N stand's for ex-friend's name) "Is that the best insult you got?" You asked as everyone stared over at the group. The group stops to look over at you "W-Well you aren't worthy of any better insults!" (E/N)'s little friend blurted out as (E/N) Smirked.
    "Having your little friend fight for you (E/N)?" Jasmine scoffed "Pathetic." When Jasmine said this some of the other students snickered as (E/N) put on an offending look "My girlfriend doesn't talk to poor people." (E/N)'s boyfriend said making (E/N) smirk again...god you hated her...
    "Well if she's not poor then why does she always ask for money? Can't she just ask her RICH PARENTS?!" Sophia asked making some of the kids around go 'oohh'. "What she needs the money for is none of your business!" (E/N)'s friend yelled as you looked over at Yinyana looking at the ground a bit nervous.
    "Just leave us alone okay? We don't wanna deal with you and neither does the ENTIRE SCHOOL!" You yelled making everyone around agree with your claim. When (E/N) looked around at the people going against her she let out a pout "Let's go guys!" (E/N) yelled walking away with her prissy friend and her boyfriend.
    "Hmph! Such a simpleton!" Marida said, making everyone look over at her "What?" Xavier asked, making the others laugh and Marida puff up her cheeks "You're all simpletons too!"

Word Count: 1288 words