twenty-five.

As (Y/n) went back up to watch the rest of the fight, Bakugo had met her at one of the landings.

"I didn't know you could do that," he said, repeating what she told him earlier in the matches.

"Me either..." she replied, rubbing her arm as she looked down at the ground.

"What was that?" Bakugo asked, crossing his arms.

"I honestly have no idea. I was just nervous with Dark Shadow and something just kind of clicked and I was just..."

"Energy," Bakugo finished her statement. "That was pure, bright energy."

"Yeah," (Y/n) replied, scratching her head. "I guess it was. Hey, good luck with your match."

"I don't need luck." Then the two parted their ways, Bakugo about to go fight Kirishima.

After (Y/n) got to the stands, sitting next to Kaminari, some of the students looked at her in a shocked manner.

"What?" she asked as she sat down.

"What the heck was that?" Kaminari asked her.

"What was what?"

"That time you were literally an energy beam," he elaborated, waving his hands around in the air.

"Oh yeah," (Y/n) nervously chuckled, rubbing her hand. "I guess my quirk allows me to go into a second form when I feel like I need it. Heh."

"'Heh'?!" Kaminari practically screamed. "You go into an energy form during the festival in front of pros and all you can say is 'heh'?!"

"Dude, give her a break," Sero defended, putting his hand on Kaminari's shoulder. "Her quirk is energy based, she's probably exhausted since she was literally energy for a minute."

"Yeah, thanks Sero." (Y/n) sighed, laying back in the seat, watching the fight begin between Kirishima and Bakugo--two people she's grown quite fond of. She commented as she watched the fight, "Wow, they're really going at each other." 

"You know, (L/n)," Kaminari started, gaining her attention, "Bakugo was freaking out when he saw that you went into that... second form I guess. He was worried what was happening to your body."

"Wait, really?" she asked, looking over to him.

"Yeah, he was worried that you were going to really hurt yourself, we had to hold him down from jumping down there to help you," Kaminari told her. "He really seems to care about you."

Finally the match ended with Bakugo K.O.ing Kirishima pretty hard. That meant (Y/n) would have to fight him.

"Wait a minute," Kaminari said, causing (Y/n) to turn to him. "If you're gonna fight Bakugo, how far will you both go?"

"We'll see," she responded as she left to go prepare.

As (Y/n) strategized in waiting room one, she heard a knock at the door

As (Y/n) strategized in waiting room one, she heard a knock at the door. She lifted her head from the table, Bakugo entering the room. He greeted her as he closed the door behind him, "Hey."

"Hey, what's up?" She turned towards him in her chair. 

"So, we're fighting," Bakugo said, looking at the ground.

"Yeah, I guess so," she responded, looking back at the table. "Don't hold back against me."

"What?" Bakugo grew confused by her rather odd statement. 

"Don't hold back, I know how you got scared when I got into second form for the first time, but don't let that stop you," she declared, standing up from her seat. "I want you to give me all you got."

He furrowed his brows. "How did you know I was worried?"

"Kaminari told me," Y/N admitted, Bakugo clicking his tongue after hearing her. "Don't go after him, I know how you are. Just focus on me."

Bakugo seemed to think for a moment, then he smirked. "I will."

Iida and Todoroki's match ended and it was time for (Y/n) and Bakugo to fight.