Chapter 13 (Hazel)

Hazel woke up and looked around from the hospital bed.   

    "Hello, little bird."  said a familiar voice greeted.  A smiled grew on Hazel's face.

    "Did the big, bad Min Yoongi stay with a little first year Ravenclaw?"  teased Hazel with a grin as she leaned over towards him from her bed as he was sat in a chair next to her.  She was a little surprised that he was the only one there.  Yoongi chuckled dryly at her taunt, but Hazel could sense something was wrong.  

    "Look, Halls...I'm....uh, you know...sorry."  he admitted as he avoided eye contact with her and scratched the back of his neck.  Hazel's smile softened as she reached over towards his face and lightly brushed his cheek to look towards her.

    "Hey, it's not you fault.  It was just a weird thing that happend.  Don't you dare go on blaming yourself about this, Min Yoongi.  But either way, I will accept you apology."  declared Hazel before swinging her legs around the side of the bed so that she was sitting on the side of the bed facing him.

   "I thought I heard more people talking earlier...were there others here?"  Hazel questioned.

    "Oh, yeah.  You are quite the popular little bird, Halls.  Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jungkook, and Ember Fang all came by."  infromed Yoongi with an amused smile on his face.  

    "Well, what can I say?  I have a way with words."  teased Hazel.  "What are you still doing here?  Shouldn't you be in class?  I'm suprised Madam Pomfrey hasn't shooed you out yet."

    "She knows better than to try and shoo me out.  My professors are more forgiving since I'm an advanced student.  Perk of being gifted."  he shrugged nonchalantly causing Hazel to roll her eyes.

   "Lucky, git."  she expressed.

"Hey now, watch your tongue little bird."  warned Yoongi with a smirk.  "Anyways, now that you are awake, Madam Pomfrey told me to tell you that you are free to leave, but that you are excused from classes for the rest of the week, which is only like tomorrow since today is Thursday."  

    "Awe, but I like classes."  pouted Hazel.  

"Take advantage of the free day...also where did you learn the Ventus Jinx?  That's not taught until 4th year DADA."  questioned Yoongi. Hazel shrugged.

    "I like to learn ahead.  It was lucky I knew it, right?"  grinned Hazel.  "I hadn't actually used it before, so I was pretty happy that it actually worked."  

   "You're lucky it didn't backfire on you, using more advanced magic without practice can be dangerous."  he warned.

"I know, but its not gonna stop me from learning."  Hazel said matter-of-factly.   Yoongi let out a sigh.

   "What am I going to do with you, little bird? Well now that you are awake we best be off.  I'm sure you are hungry and it is now time for supper."  said Yoongi as he stood up.  Hazel got to her feet and stumbled a bit before Yoongi snatched her arm.  

    "Clumsy little bird."  he teased.

"Hey, you'd be clumsy too if you had been healing from a concussion."  Hazel shot back before sticking her tongue out at him as he let her go and she walked on her own with him at her heels.

    "You must really be hungry, you're practically running to get out of here."  teased Yoongi.  Hazel rolled her eyes.

    "Quit talking, more walking, Min."  she replied as she grabbed pale Slytherin boy's wrist and practically dragged him to the Great Hall.  As soon as they walked through the doors all eyes seemed to be on them.   Hazel didn't really notice, but Yoongi did.

   "Little bird, I think it would be best to release me."  he whispered in her ear.  Hazel looked down and noticed she still had his wrist in her grasp.  She quickly released him as a light blush flooded her cheeks.

    "Oh, sorry, uh, I'm going to go over to the Ravenclaw table...thanks for staying with me."  blushed Hazel before scurrying over towards the Ravenclaw table leaving Yoongi standing alone.  He felt his cheeks feeling slightly warm as he went and walked over to the Slytherin table.

    "I see that Halls is awake now.  Did you stay with her for the whole day?"  asked Hoseok to Yoongi as he sat down at the table. 

     "None of you buisness."   Yoongi replied blankly causing Hoseok to frown at his friends blunt response.

    "Are you feeling okay, Yoongi?  You're face is a little pink.  Did Halls give you a kiss?" teased Hoseok with a grin growing on his face.

   "Shut up, no!"  snapped Yoongi but the redness in his face didn't leave causing Hoseok to giggle himself silly.  Over at the Ravenclaw table Hazel was welcomed back and asked by multiple house members how she was feeling.  

    "I'm feeling much better.  It's only a mild concussion, but I have classes off tomorrow to rest."  admitted Hazel.

    "Well I for one am glad that you are feeling better."  smiled Namjoon.  "I was a little surprised when Jeon Jungkook came up to me with all of the homework that you missed for today neatly written down and he told me what happened."

    "It was no big deal.  Accidents happen.  I'm just bummed I missed out on classes and will miss out tomorrow."  replied Hazel.  

   "Looks who back to the land of the living."  smiled two 2nd years who came and greeted Hazel.  Jimin and Taehyung squeezed themselves in at the Ravenclaw table to sit next to Hazel.  Namjoon rolled his eyes at their antics.

    "I never left the land of the living, only the land of the awaken."  corrected Hazel causing Jimin to roll his eyes.  He and Taehyung flung their arms around her into a tight hug.

   "Either way don't ever scare us like that again.  I told you the Slytherin's were no good!  You could have been more seriously injured.  Or killed!" exclaimed Jimin.  

    "It was an accident, Jiminie.  It could have been anyone from any house."  replied Hazel who was being squished.  "Can you two let go, I'd like to breathe."  The two 2nd years released her.

   "I take back what I said about you hanging out with Jeon.  He is not good enough to make safe choices."  declared Jimin.

    "Still not your choice on who I hang out with, Jimin.  It wasn't Jungkook's fault."  defended Hazel.

    "And that's another thing.  Are you on a first name basis with him now? When did that happen?"  inquired Jimin.  

   "I...Well I don't say it to his face...yet."  she stammered.  Jimin's eyes narrowed.

    "But you want to, don't you?"  asked Taehyung with a grin growing on his face.

   "Awe, does our little Hazel have a crush on the little Slytherin!?"  teased Taehyung.  

    "What!?  No!?"  Hazel practically shouted, her blush growing brighter on her face.

     "You totally do!"  teased Taehyung.

"No she doesn't!   You sure as hell better not, Hazel May!"  shouted  Jimin causing bother Hazel and Taehyung to look at him as his face turned red. 

    "Jimin?"  Hazel asked, her voice softening.

"Don't.  Taehyung."  he said looking from her to Taehyung before abruptly getting up and heading back over to the Gryffindor table.

    "What the hell was that?"   Hazel questioned aloud.

"Jimin likes you, obviously."  stated Namjoon causing Hazel's mouth to about fall on the floor in shock.

    "What?  No he doesn't.  We're just friends!"  she exclaimed.

"Well he doesn't want to be just friends. Why else would he act that way about Jeon Jungkook?"  proposed Namjoon.  Hazel thought about it.

   "Gryffindor, Slytherin rivalry?"  asked Hazel hopefully.  Namjoon shook his head with a chuckle.

    "Hopeless."  he chuckled more to himself than anything.  Hazel pouted.  She did feel pretty hopeless in this case.  She didn't want things to change with Jimin, but things were changing whether she wanted them to or not...