Chapter 23

Lisa pov

Habin was finally back after the ordeal, everyone was looking forward to ikon. It'll be there first performance together since Habin left.

Their first song was Rhythm Ta. Very YG style. The fans were all sing along and thumbing their feet as the beat would come in. All of them look happy together and it was easily shown. The show stage was over flowing with smiles and happiness. 

The second song they were singing was Love scenario. Every one was singing to it was ikon was just vibin up stage. Me, IU and the guys were all singing out loud and dancing in our seat. It was hard to contain the movement when the song just wants you to dance around and feel your self.

As ikon wrapped up we went backstage as they left the stage. The first song was Don't Know What To Do. As the music starting playing we were lifted up and move into our spot. The light was still dim till Jennie started us off.

[Verse 1: Jennie, Lisa]
Jamkkan nuga siganeul jom meomchwobwa
Mwonga keuge eogeusnan geol nan neukkyeo
Aesseo eosaekhage useoboda
Ijen geureon naega ansseureowo

Unlike our boy groups we followed the dance moves. It was very hard moving in the jean, I must say.

[Pre-Chorus: Rosé, Jisoo]
Anya gwaenchanhdago malhajiman
Don't know what to do without you
Hachanheun igose hollo nama
Geuryeobon ne gieogeun blue
Sarameun byeonhae
Wae naman irae
Oneulcheoreom yeppeun nare
Eotteohge ireohge modeun ge beokchagiman hae
Don't know what to do

The fans sing along with us as the English part came on. There a pause after Rosie sand her verse. 

[Chorus: Rosé]
I don't know what to do without you (yeah, he-hey)

[Post-Chorus: Lisa, Jisoo]
You, you, you
You know I don't know what to do
Don't know what to do without you

Once again we have to go down. The heels and jean doesn't go along as I see Jennie and Rosie surpassing a laugh as I went down.

[Verse 2: Jisoo, Lisa]
Jamkkan wassda tteonan saramdeulcheoreom
Geunyang urin anieossdeon geoji mwo
Hoksirado jeonhwaga ullilkka bwa
Gwaenhan gidael haneun naega miwo
Jakku ttokttak georineun sigye soriga
Yunanhi geoseullyeo

As I sing my part before I held Jennie hands, I made sure to keep a good grasp as I feed Jenlisa to the fans. I didn't let go of her hands at the time I was suppose to making the fan go wild. Even when I went down again and went to the back I made sure her eyes followed my every move. I gave her a teasing goodbye wave as I left.

[Pre-Chorus: Jennie, Rosé]
Kkwaena meoljjeonghae boijiman
Don't know what to do without you
Ireon nae mam geoure deulkilkka bwa
Geuryeobon nae ipsureun Blue
Honjaga pyeonhae
Nan geunyang geurae
Oneulcheoreom yeppeun nare
Eotteohge ireohge modeun ge beokchagiman hae
Don't know what to do

I could feel and hear the smile on Jennie voice as she singed. When she went to the back I made sure to make eye contact. And when we were at the front, I made sure she was seeing me feel myself.