• U P D A T E •

IMPORTANT A/N

hey guys!

now i did announce that i would be updating with another chapter, but with the coronavirus taking over the world, my life is taking unexpected turns ):

first off, my state is preparing for a lockdown (or to stay at home and only to come out for essential needs), so my family and i have been preparing for that. it's lowkey scary when i get alone time to think about it.

on top of that, my school has shutdown for the rest of the academic year, but i will be starting online school mid-april. but, i have more of a chance to post more often than i did before. but, if my schedule becomes inconstant then you all know why.

i don't want to promise anything at a time like this you know? we never know what's going to happen.

i hope you all are doing well and practicing social distancing by the way! i know staying isolated is difficult (especially with family lol cause they already driving me mad), even for me since i consider myself living an isolated lifestyle, but it's important.
the faster we follow the rules, the faster we can go hack to our normal lifestyle.
i'm desperate for my old life even if i was struggling mentally lol.

so as a normal reaction since my mental health is improving, i will do anything to keep it that way, so that's why i haven't posted another chapter because the coronavirus affect is a bit overwhelming.

i'm feeling better now, and i hope you all are as well <3 i will be updating soonnnn.

i love you all and thank you for the support i received on my last chapter as well. you all really make me stay grounded and calmer at a difficult time like this and i hope that i give you all the same reaction :)

and stay safe, wash your hands, and keep practice social distancing! together, we will fight this virus off cause we ain't fucking around no more.

if any of you need a shoulder to lean on or any social support, i'm here for you all as always <3

i'm just a message away :)

- alli