Chapter 7~

{Lee's POV}

Welp, turns out I'm being transferred but it's not to another hospital, oh no no their bringing me to a hotel because another hospital is to obvious apparently. Great just great..

(An hour later)

Well the hotel was quieter then the hospital room. I didn't personally think that was even possible. If you look outside the window you would a beautiful landscape of the park, haha yeah no, the whole building is surrounded by police officers and even stood out side my door. With the nurse that was looking after me have me right next door, to take care of my every need.

The box was sitting on my bedside table while I was laying in my bedroom still hooked up to a shit ton of monitors and needles, like for fuck sake I thought I was done with this bullshit. I let out a heavy sigh, being  really tempted to just ripped them out of my skin and forget about their annoying, nagging presence.

I don't understand why I'm I still being looked after, like seriously all my wounds are healed and I no longer had to where the stupid bandages anymore. Everything else was fine also, so what's the point!

At one point I suspected that they were just keeping me around for the publicity. I was conjuring up with my wonderful, bootiful presence. Even the officers started to agree that I didn't need to be hooked up on the machines, but nooooo.

I sighed deeply then picked up the small box and began fiddling with it, it was a bit creepy to say the least but it was the only thing I had to entertain me.

Just then I heard muffling and shuffling from outside my door, then the nurse looking after me suddenly Brugess in with a big smile on her face. "What's wrong?" I asked kinda concerned as I put the music box back down onto the table. The nurse shook her head giggling slightly and walked over to the monitors, unplugging all of them in the process. "The doctor said you don't need to be in the hospital or be hooked up to all these monitors... your good as new." She said warmly as she give me a half hearted smile.

"Sadly that means you won't be need me anymore...", after she said that a huge smile appeared on my face but I quickly hide and show her a genuine sad expression. "What... nooo I'm going to miss you but there's nothing we can do huh..." I said as she took out the needles in my arm, my body filling up with utter glee. As she packed up her things, she then sighed and give me one of the biggest hugs I've ever gotten in my whole life. "Goodbye sweetheart, good luck." And with that she left never to be see.
(Bum bum bam!!! Sry😂)

Then I raised my arms in triumph "YES!!" I blurted out as I jumped out of bed and started doing a victory dance. " I'M FREE! FINALLY FREE!!" I chuckled joyfully as I ran around the room like a fucking idiot with a ridiculous grin on my face. I eventually lost my breath, you know the thing that helps keep you alive anyways, I sat my ass down near the windowsill. I gazed over the darken landscape and relished the nice cold fresh air that nipped at my exposed ears. I felt my mood suddenly began to brighten

~*~

{Narrator POV}

A cold breeze blew across a certain monochromatic clown pale face and nipped at his skin. Jack was leaning back on the palm of his hands as he stared up at the lovely dark sky.
There were very few stars out tonight and there was a shining crescent moon hanged above which seemed to captivate jack. But in reality the only thoughts that was swirling around in his malevolent head of his, were those of the pesky teenager from last night.

Tonight was the night!!

Jack had been waiting patiently for this exact moment where he could avenge his dignity. This meddling teenage boy had caused the clown enough trouble already and he wasn't going to find out what more he could do.

He currently possesses Jack's treasured heirloom and the only way he had to get to the human world, meaning if that bastard teenager broke it, he could no longer travel between his realm and earth.

"Hehehe...look how peaceful that building looks like he must be curled up under his blankets, dreaming...." jack mumbled under his breath as his legs off the building's edge. A evil smirk appeared on his face as he sluggishly got off the ground.

Jack's shoulder lightly bounced as he muffled his chaotic laughter. The clown revelled in quietness of the night and slowly walked over the edge, falling off into midair. His smile contradicted anyone who has the common fear of falling as he quickly disappeared into a cloud of black smoke.

Then Jack's body suddenly materialized inside one of the hallways in the hotel, a creepy satisfied smirk appeared onto his face. The clown was walking on the ground as if it were a tight rope with his arms spread out to the side while singing his oh so favourite song.

"Up and Down the London road, in and out of the Eagle...That's! the way the monkey goes.." Jack's disturbingly childish laughter echoes through our the hallway as he pause near the second to last verse of the song. His tall, lean stature stood in front of a door while he gently opened the door knob to find a certain troublesome figure in the room.

Jack took so much pleasure in every step he took with his bloodlust only growing with anticipation. Once he made his way to the teenager's bed, he leaned forward gently biting and sucking  the boys neck leaving a black mark then he placed his black lips next to the boy's ear.

" POP GOES THE WEASEL!!"

{Hey guys it's Sliver! Sorry for noting updating sooner I've been very busy with homelife. But I hope you all like this chapter!}