C51. Tricycle

After stepping into the school gate, Yin Tao immediately took out his toy from the Storage Ring and rode it on the way to his classroom.

The disciples in the school had never seen such a strange thing before. Those curious kids all surrounded Yin Tao and watched his riding, "It's amazing that you can actually walk on your own without being pulled by a human or evil beast. Is it driven by spiritual force?"

"Idiot, if there is spiritual force's drive, do you still need to step on it with your feet?"

"You're right."

A child asked Yin Tao, "Little younger brother, what is this thing you are riding?"

Yin Tao replied happily, "A tricycle my dad had refined for me."

"Tricycle?" The children present looked at each other, saying that they had never heard of such a thing.

Yin Tao stepped on his tricycle to speed up and came to the vicinity of the classroom. When the children around him saw his toy, they all stopped playing and looked at him.

"What toy is he playing with? It looks fun. I also want to play with it."

"I want it, too." As soon as these children saw something fun to play with, their eyes were beaming and they leaned towards Yin Tao one after another.

One guard of Yin Tao's senior classmate stopped his little young master, "Little young master, he is a freak born from the belly of a man. You cannot play with him. We've agreed on that, haven't we? You can play with other disciples if you want. You can play other fun games together."

The other guards echoed, "Yes, you can play other little games."

At this time, Yin Tao took out another tricycle for his elder brothers and sisters from other classes.

Those kids took turns riding the tricycle and had a great time. Seeing this, the children in the same class with Yin Tao were both anxious and thirsty for it. They pushed aside the guards and ran over, "Brother Yin, Brother Yin..."

After all, these children's guards were servants. They had no right to prevent their little young masters from making friends with anyone. Feeling hard to stop their young masters, they could only stand by and watch them play, wearing a gloomy face.

Seeing those children all circling around Yin Tao, Yin Tao's guard Su Gu smiled. Young master's trick really worked, the little young master instantly gained popularity, thought him.

Yin Tao kept Rong Yi's words in mind and took out the remaining tricycles for his senior brothers who were willing to make friends with him.

Jia Shaochong and Xiao Diandian, who arrived late with their guards, were stunned seeing the lively garden. When they saw the other disciples having a wonderful time riding strange things, the two kids immediately ran over and asked, "Senior brothers, senior brothers, what are you riding?"

"Tricycle, younger brother Yin lent is to us."

Jia Shaochong's guard asked, "Which younger brother Yin?" 

"You know him. Yin Tao." After finishing speaking, the child shouted at Yin Tao, who was in the crowd, "Junior Yin, come chase me."

Yin Tao replied, "All right, senior brothers, let's go after him."

"Go, go, go!" Other children rode tricycles to chase them.

Jia Shaochong and Xiao Xiaodian felt particularly uncomfortable to see this scene. They should be the children's king among those disciples. Every time they appeared, everyone would come to surround them to play. This time, everyone ran to Yin Tao, making them very unhappy.

"Hum, it's just a gadget. What's so fun?" Jia Shaochong pretended not to care but couldn't move his eyes away from the tricycle at all.

Xiao Diandian, seeing that everyone was having such a good time, pulled Jia's sleeve and whispered, "It looks pretty fun."

Jia Shaochong, "..."

The guards of the two walked up to the guards of the other children and asked in a low voice, "Didn't you say you wouldn't let your little young masters approach Yin Tao? Why is everyone playing with him now?" Click the external link to read next chapter :D