Chapter 24

Lisa pov:

"So that just happened" Sehun stared at me. 

I just laughed as he and the other look at me with bewilderment.

"YG artist really be wildin" 

"I wonder how your future lover is gonna react to this"

"Oh shit. You right" 

My eyes widen as JB questioned me. 

I'm sure they grinded on someone before so it's okay right? What I'm I thinking, I'm gonna be single forever. For all I know they could be using me for fame, or see me as a trophy wife.

"As the show is coming to an end, we would like to make a slide of special performance from idols" MC then showed the name of Idols performance. 

As I scan down the screen I found my name next to Take me and Swalla. 

"Oh my. Lisa. Never seen these dance before" IU look over at me with her innocent smile. 

"Same. how far are we behind of this" Bambam questioned me.

"There's a lot you guys don't know about and I'm glad" I rub my neck in embarrassment.

They all gave me a questioning look. They turn their attention back on the screen when a video starts playing in. It was the intro of Rainism by Jungkook. 

I hear a lot of feminine screams that I'm sure it wasn't just from the girls. As the song progress so did the screams.

All I can say is that this was a nightmare for all that idols on the list, all the idols that popped up on screen look anxious and shy including me. My hands were shaking knowing I was gonna pop up any time soon. Most of the idols that were on the screen were main dancer or popular among fans.

When Jungkook dance video went on, his members all teased him as he put his head down. All of this happened with the other idols as well. The embarrassment was unreal.

When Momo dance video came on there was a lot of cheers from the guys. There were three screens, one showing the idol reactions and the two is the video of the idols dancing.

Me and the guys cheer on the video as we keep yelling Momo and the song lyrics. 

"AHHH MOMO" Bambam shouted out as the other guys follow threw. In the screen, momo look so flustered as her members kept teasing her, Yeri was also shouting as Jisoo joined in.

I was laughing my ass off until I heard "Lalisa Manoban" coming from the screen with loud cheers from the fans. I quickly turn my head to the screen to see me up there, my shy ass quickly put my head down on the table roughly banging my head on the table. 

Laughter erupted from my action as I held my forehead and hiding my face from the screen. IU and Bambam were asking me if I was okaying as they were trying to surpass their laughter. Jackson and the other were yelling at the screen making me more embarrass.

"WHY SO SEXUAL LISA" Mark yelled out.

It doesn't help that voices from video was also screaming.

"Ooohh she so sexual with it. OOkay bitcchh!" was heard from the screen making the idols laugh. 

"YYAA LISAAAA" Jackson screamed out.

Groans were heard threw the screens, as I just began dancing.

"AND HERE I THOUGH IS WAS ROSE X FLOOR" I let out a giggle as I heard a fan screaming out from the stadium.

As the video of me standing up and moving my feet with doing hands movement came up, the fans cheered louder as my I look robotic and smooth. 

"LISAAAA OUR BABYY INNOCENTT LISA IS GONEEE" Sehun scream out as making me groan in my seat. My eyes was still on the screen.

As I came forward to them they began screaming louder as I heard moaning or groaning coming from the screen.

"OH MY GOD SHE COMMINGGG" Was heard from the screening making me think for it in a sexual way. I think Bambam and Jackson heard it to cuz their mouth were open and looking at me.

As Swalla intro came up the screams got louder than before.

I was laughing as the girl from the video voice popped in and was heard everywhere. The scream of us got louder just like the fans when I dropped down on the floor and started humping it.

I closed my eyes on that part as IU and the others mouth was left open and looking at me like a stranger.

"ZHZJCVCZJCVS LISAAA" Mark cried out making me more embarrass.

From the video there was so many voices and weird noises coming out for it making it sound like a turkey.

"DAMN THAT GIRL VOICE GOTTA HURT" I heard someone yell out.

"I'M PREGGNEATTTT" I heard a fan scream for the stadium.

"SWALLAA BITCHHESSS" Was also heard from the fans in the stadium.

As Nicky rap line came in it was hard to hear as the girl from the video was also screaming or rap along.

"aAAaaAHHHhh YyeeEAHH!" Was heard.

"Are ya thirsty?" The lyrics from the song played out.

"I aM tHirStA-" Was heard from the video making me laugh more than being shy.

The video of me and the dancer got in formation the crowd got louder.

 "SHIMMIE EYY SHIMMIE EY SHIMMIE EY SHIMMIE AAAH SWAAAAAAAAAAALLLAAAAALAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The girl voice was heard from the video making me and the idols laugh. The girl poor lung was damage that day.

Even from the video to the stadium the fans was singing aloud to the lines as you can hear the voice rape screaming from the girl.

"SWAAAALLLAALLLLAAAA" The guys on the table sing out with their voice was cracking.

As the video came to an end you can hear the last scream from the girl. As the light dim down after my video the fans all cheered as my heart was beating fast.

The MC then showed up. "I'm sure you all enjoyed the last video as that was very entertaining" 

The crowd cheered again. "Believe me when I say this but that was the only video that wasn't to sexual, the others were very..." MC laughed out while you can see a red tint on his face

"LISA!" I got scolded by IU and the others.

I laughed and held my hands up. "I was only twerking in the others" 

Their mouth was left open as I just smiled.