First Time Meeting Wally

-RUh rOH! Someone's screwing with her own timelines again-

-Also, it haunts me that I made Damian Renegade instead of Nightwing and now Renagade is a TikTok dance-

Ages;

Damian(Renagade)-17

Tim(Red Robin)-15

Jason(Red Hood)-12

Wally(Kid Flash)-10

Dick(Robin)-8

It's not that Bruce was keeping his youngest from the league or anything... a couple of them had met Dick, as in, said hello when they were in the manor for other reasons, while Dick hid behind Bruce's leg.

Regardless, the other three Robins had been pretty popular with the superheroes, and ever since the first security tapes of the "new robin" had surfaced, everyone'd been begging to meet him. Bruce decided it should be a one-at-a-time thing, so as not to overwhelm Dick.

"Hey, Robin!" Jason was practicing, having finally gotten Bruce's permission, not that he needed it, to change his name to Red Hood. He could finally officially leave that title behind. His leather jacket and Hood never felt more comfortable than when someone else looked like a traffic cone. "hey!"

"What?"

"You need to respond when we call you."

"Right! sorry!" Dick wasn't used to the title of Robin yet, he'd only been Robin this for a couple weeks at this point. He looked around him and repeated to himself; "Robin, Renagade, Red Robin, Red Hood, Robin." He turned o his eldest brother to make sure that was  correct, Renagade was watching a stopwatch, ever since he was 10, Damian had been timing how late the Flash(s) were to meetings, the record was 4 days, 13 minutes, and 38 seconds. 

"Do you think they'll like me?"

"Probably."

Tim engaged the conversation. "Kid Flash is probably Soo excited to meet you! he just started a few months before you came to us."

"How old is he?"

"uh, he's ten, I think, maybe eleven?"

Dick got even more nervous when he realized this 'kid-flash'  was, in fact, two-to-three years older than him. "Oh."

"Hey, it isn't a big deal."  He ruffled Robins hair. "Renagade, what's the time?"

"Five minutes- two seconds." Damian called. 

"Right, they'll be here soon... probably." within seconds of Red Robin saying this, there was a sound like rubber burning on the watchtower floor. the sound, and the blur of saturated yellow and orange arrived before the robotic voice announced his arrival, as well as the arrival of his mentor.

"Whoa, calm down, kiddo." He laughed. "Why can't you run this fast when we need it?"

The boy was barely in focus, bouncing on the balls of his feet at truly record breaking speeds. "Where is he?"

"Whoa, deep breaths." Barry Allen-The Flash- laughed. He had to physically hold his nephew still as he raced around the batkids, searching for the child he'd been told of. He would no longer be the  youngest, least experienced sidekick.

Wally squealed with excitement when he noticed the kid hanging onto one of his brothers shirts. He was about four and a quarter ft., unbrushed black hair, somewhat tanned skin and a little thin;his robin costume had likely been through alterations.  Wally continued to analyse him, stepping forwards and sticking out his hand, leaning a little to be at his level.

"Hi, You're Robin, right?"

He hesitated , scared to shake the hand of an energetic big kid.

"Say hi, bud." the older one said as he forced Robin's hand to let go of his shirt.

"Hi." the eight-year-old cautiously held out his hand.

"HI!" Wally grabbed his hand before he could pull it back, and shook it fast and violently. He nearly tore the kids arm off. "I'm Wal-nope- I'm  Kid Flash, call me KF." After this, his speech got too fast for the younger to understand. Wally Eventually he had to stop, light headed and panting for breath. Robin stared back at him, silently. things got kind of awkward. "So... are these your brothers?"

"Yeah."

Wally was relieved to hear him say something.

"Oh, why?"

"I dunno." Dick looked nervously at his big brothers, Two of which thought this was hilarious.

Barry had his hand over his mouth, trying not to laugh. "Okay, well, how about you two go play for a while, I've got to talk with bats."

"Okay!" Wally was very familiar with the watch tower, and hauled the poor, 45 lbs. boy after him. "You ever been here?"

"Yeah." Dick had been to the watch tower once before when Bruce needed something and couldn't get a babysitter. "once."

"Lemme show you around."

It took nearly ten minutes for brothers and mentors to locate the boys, you should have seen their faces, when Robin's brothers realized they'd created a catastrophe; an eight & ten year old catastrophe.

"Okay, Robin, say good bye." Tim was now firmly holding his brother's hand, since Dick wasn't staying still.

"aww but."

"We have to go now, say goodbye, guys." Barry reaffirmed.

"Bye..." robin sighed.

"bye bye birdie." Wally smiled. 

"We'll get to hang out soon, right?" he asked his brothers.

Damian watched Kid-Flash leave, being half-dragged out by his uncle as he waved inistantly at his new friend. "We'll see."