6♠️

nick simmons🤍

"what you sorry fa? just chill, if you wanna tell me what triggered this you can."

she nodded her head beginning to tell me what happened...

"okay well when i went to pick out the onesies, and then i saw him."

she then went quite.

him? who df is him? i swear these females want me to read they head.

fuck i look like? bill nye?

"who is him? maya you know there ain't no nigga named him." i said in a loving manner.

she slapped my arm, "yo ass never serious, him as in the white nigga." she mumbled the last part.

now she think i got super hearing?

i shook my head, "you said what? you acting dayroom. like i know i'm supposed to be sad and understanding to what going on but i'm from the hood and yo no hints having ass ain't helping."

her eyes started watering and she looked down, "i just don't wanna talk about it anymore."

see what yo dumb ass did nick? now you got shordy crying.

"aight my fault maya, i must've forgot how serious these shits is and how sensitive you is." i mumbled the last part.

"come here." i said putting my arms out for a hug.

she hugged my back and then i remembered.

"OHHHHHH, the white one." i covered my mouth.

she got up cause she flinched but she nodded her head.

"i don't know what he's doing here and i don't wanna know why, but ian tell y'all this cause i know you would've done too much but he got my number somehow and he's been sending voice messages and stuff and i don't know what to do."

this why ion be messing with them white peoples, now this nigga finna come around and start killing us in miraculous ways till he got just maya with him. some texas chainsaw type shit. and they always be killing the black mfs first and we all black so how that finna-

"nick did you hear me?" she asked snapping me out my thoughts.

"i heard you, i'm just shook that you ain't think to tell any of us the fact that this nigga was messaging you and shit and now he here in cali." i said shrugging my shoulders.

she threw her hands up, "i didn't think that he would find me though!"

"you know damn well- i cleared my throat- it's cool maya, don't worry bout him, we all got you no matter what aight?"

she nodded her head looking out the window.

"i know yo ass hungry too, so just wait till we get home."

"are you finna tell them?" she asked.

"well is you finna tell tjay? or malik?"

"do you want me to?" i asked her.

ion give a fuck if she want me to, i'm telling all they asses cause this ain't it and this ain't finna be scary movie 7. it's for her on good, and mines.

"no, but i know you will anyways." she mumbled.

"nah i won't dawg, if youon want me to i won't."

"aight nicky, you bet not."

i still got my own smoke with that white boy, telling shawty she can't use her accent- like how df you gone tell someone to change the way they talk if that's where they grew up, it don't make sense. plus beating on ole girl gone get you killed, simple.

_________________________

i always wanted to do nick's pov cause this nigga funny asl 😭 anyways,

comment, vote, share💛