Foreword

‼️ DISCLAIMER ‼️

I do not intend to offend anyone but characters are made in accordance of the story and in no way to involve or change the image of the portrayers. This is a fan fiction. Thank you.

This novel is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

•••

Hello. I'm the writer of this story. I just want to clarify some things to everyone so I hope you do not skip this part.

This is originally an epistolary story I've already completed and decided to adapt into a novel. If someone already read this in Twitter, please refrain from spoiling the story. Thank you so much for that.

Anyway, there are minor changes and revisions along this novel. The flow and plot will remain as I do not want to change Believe as it is but of course, as perks in this novel, there will be a lot of new untold scenes I haven't showed in the epistolary version.

There might be scenes that will cause discomfort to other readers but I will surely add a note or warning if so.

Again, this is just a clarification. I am the original writer and I just transferred my work here as a novel.

PS: If ever I might accidentally include inappropriate jokes or statements, feel free to point it out and educate me. Thank you!

I'm not the best writer and ngl, I really suck at updating. This may take time but if you gladly wait for the story, know that I am very thankful for that.

I do not proofread most of the times so expect some typogrammatical errors and loopholes ahead. Forgive me for the human errors to occur, hehe.

So I guess that's all. Thank you for checking out this story and for reading! I hope you enjoy it. Luvlots! <333