BONUS CHAPTER

This chapter is dedicated to every reader of THE WRONG GIRL out there.

Enjoy.

                        • • •

              ||Eno's POV||

It's been weeks since my brilliant friends, came up with a brilliant plan to rescue me.

Osas and I met over a couple of fruit drinks, to discuss our differences. Though we weren't as close as before, but we were getting there.

Alex was now out of prison, thanks to his dad. But he was expelled from Blossom High.

Shade was a little bit closer to her mother. They were both learning to understand each other. Her mother was starting to come with the fact that, money and man, wasn't everything.

Felix was now leaving with his parents. They became happier and his dad was leaning how to become a better husband and father.

Sofia and Saviour were now a couple and wouldn't stay a seconds away from each other.

Dafe and Emem were now a hit couple. It took a really long time for Emem to accept him but she did nonetheless.

My parents had brought it upon themselves, to act as a responsible parents should. They knew what was going on in our lives and everything happening within. Which include, Felix and Dafe.

And Felix and I? We became closer than ever. Though a lot of girls were still flocking themselves around him, he never failed to show that he belonged to me and me alone.

Every students were present at the school's auditorium, which included the gang and I.

It was time for the present prefects, to transfer their prefectship to the selected Ss2 students. We normally do this, so the Ss3 students would focus on their upcoming WAEC and NECO.

"Before introducing you all to your newly elected prefect, let us do the honours, by acknowledging the old ones." The principal spoke through a microphone. "With a round of applause and a standing ovation, let's celebrate the prefects as they come to the stage."

We all stood up from our roll, which consisted of myself, Felix, Saviour, Sofia, Dafe, Emem, Shade and Osas. We walked over to the stage same time with other prefects, leaving Emem and Osas, behind.

Standing on the stage and facing the students, the principal began to acknowledge us. I looked at the faces of some of the Ss2 students. No one knew if they'd be part of the new elected prefects. Well some knew, but didn't know the positons they'll be getting.

The principal, after speaking to the students, gave the mic to Shade. Naturally, Alex was meant to give the speech. But since he got expelled from school, Shade was given the honours.

"The prefects and myself, are here to say thank you to the school bodies. We are grateful for giving us the opportunity, to prove ourselves worthy." Shade held the mic with both hands.

"It was fun while it lasted. Though this year had been packed with nothing but unsettling dramas, we hope next year would be simple for the upcoming prefects. Thank you once again." The students began to chant their favorite prefect's name, as we find our way back to our seats.

"Now, the prefects had their own students in mind to take after their reign. But with thorough evaluations from the teachers and I, we had to change some list." The principal informed everyone.

"Shit, just hope he hadn't changed the person I had in mind." Saviour wished.

"And who's that?" Emem decided to ask him.