Chapter 13

Camilas pov

I was sat downstairs with Lauren, we was watching some tv and I wasn't in my headspace and haven't been all day.

Lauren's phone goes off making me jump, she looks at me rubbing my back I smile lightly and lean into her, she wraps her arm around me reading the message.

"Hey, do you want to go shopping with the girls?" She asked, I nod lightly and she smiles kissing my forehead.

"Go get dressed then" she said, I nod going to her room and getting dressed

I put on

•a pair of blue skinny jeans

•a white crop top with no sleeves

•a pair of grey ankle boot heals

Lauren comes up as I'm doing my hair and smiles, she wraps her arms around my waist and I giggle, I know I'm slowly getting feelings for her but I try to ignore them, I don't want to ruin our friendship and maybe it's just because I feel safe with her, she is my mommy after all these feelings will pass soon I know it.

"You look cute" she said, I giggle

"I'm not in my headspace and if I was why the fuck are you letting me hold curlers?" I say, she raised an eyebrow as I cussed.

"Don't cuss camila" she said, I roll my eyes and go back to doing my hair, I look at her in the mirror and say.

"I'm not in head space lo" I say, she nods

"I know, still don't cuss" she said, I roll my eyes and look at her in the eye

"Shut the fucking hell up before I fucking curl your cock off" I say, she goes wide eyed and I turn the curlers off and go downstairs.

"Hey Chris" I say, Lauren comes down and they all look at me as they see the angry face on her, I roll my eyes and get a bottle of water.

"You do not talk to me like that camila!" Lauren said raising her voice, I chuckle and shook my head.

"I can do whatever I want" I say, she frowns confused

"What has gotten into you" Lauren said, I think for a second

"Maybe the fact I'm not in my headspace" I say, she looks at her mom confused

"Exactly, you should know better" Lauren said, I drink my water giggling the front door opens and Lauren looks.

"Hey girls" Lauren said, I smile smirking

"Hey mother fuckers" I say, Dinah giggles giving me a  high five

"Looks like mila came out of her shell" mani said, I smile and nod

"Camz, why do you keep acting like this?" Lauren asked, I giggle putting my hands on her cheeks.

"Because you don't control me and if you ever try too....well I can do a lot of stuff with a knife, I learnt it from my mom" I say, she sighed as I brought my mom up.

"Is this why you're acting like a fucking idiot?" She asked, I giggle

"Don't cuss little one" I say, she rolls her eyes and I smile

"Maybe...but let's go shopping!" I say, I take her hand, she looks at her mom who nods softly.

When we get to the mall we walk around, I was still holding Lauren's hand I do feel safe holding her hand, I also really don't like big crowds.

"So where are we going first?" Lauren asked, I look at the others

We going into a clothes shop, I don't get anything because I already have enough, I keep looking around to see if my parents are here, what the hell would happen if they are?