chapter 10

Third person POV
It was dinner time when Swarna and naira were arranging the dinner plates which karthik and manish were discussing something . Krishi and keerti were in kitchen making cake for everyone as krishi wanted to eat something sweet. So insisting her mumma a lot , she asked her to make the cake which keerti could not resist as she was loving krishi calling her mumma and she was happy fulfilling her needs . Though her family was shock when krishi said her mumma on dinning table but seeing the happiness on keerti face and innocent one they didnt mind . Keerti parents were not having any problem with krishi calling her mumma.

Keerti looked at krishi while mixing the icing who was looking at colorful cherries. Tears filled in keerti's eyes when she thought that krishi will eventually go to her parents home one day . She didnt recieved any information from police station but she knew soon her parents will come to take krishi as parents cant live without their babies . A person who dont have the thing which is precious, he only know what the actual value is of that .

Keerti came out of kitchen with krishi in her arms after placing cake in oven . She made krishi sit with manish and karthik and Bruno who started playing ludo and smiling . There home was silent as usual since keerti 's divorce but since krishi came everyone just want to spend with her . She smiled looking at manish and krishi who were playing god knows what game . She was writing something on his back and he was telling her and they were laughing.

Keerti came out of her thoughts when she listened the door bell ringing

Keerti came out of her thoughts when she listened the door bell ringing . She looked at clock which shows 8 pm. Who must be there ..maybe soon neighbour . Wiping her hands she went towards the door to open it . She open the door to see handsome man with chocolatey brown eyes and black hairs standing there . He was having a well build body not a bulky but good one.  He was wearing black tshirt with blue Jean's and his hairs were messed which him a hot look . He was looking just like walking out of photoshoot .  Beside him there was standing a couple of her parents age looking tensed and man so same handsome man age standing beside him. She came out of thoughts when she heard krishi shrill happy voice .

"Papa " she ran and jumped into the handsome man arms and realization drawn on keerti . He was krishi's father who she have seen on google .

Naksh picked up krishi in his arms kissed all over her face and hugged her tightly . Tears were spilling out of his eyes seeing his princess safe and sound . Keerti and all others looked at the scence with adoration and smiles on there faces . Finally the daughter meets her father !!!

" thankyou so much for taking care of our princess . We are really grateful for that " naitik said joining his hands in front of manish and he nodded with no .

"Please don't do this . Our daughter find krishi and we took care of her as our daughter nothing else and who cant resist this princess " manish said smiling .

" dadi dadu... ved chachu " krishi jumped out of naksh arms and went towards her grandparents and buddy . She hugged them and start kissing on their cheeks .