23.| meeting the parents|

Aria's pov:

After a few hours, while i was sleepnig in the bedroom of the private jet, i felt someone shaking me.

"Aria." I slowly opened my eyes and saw Allesandro sitting by my side.

"Wake up, we are about to land." He said while removing the strands of hair from my face.

I rubbed my eyes to remove the sleep from my eyes.

After we landed, a car was already waiting at the airport along with needed security.

Rich people.

We went to my parents place first.

I rang the door bell of my house. Gosh the feeling of coming back home is just amazing.

The house is a two storey four bedroom suburban styled house.

After about one minute the door opened revealing my sister in law.

"Ariii..." she squealed as she hugged me tightly.

"You are suffocating me!!" I told her.

"Typical Aria." She huffed and i chuckled.

"Oh who is this gentleman with you?" She asked.

"Sofia, this Allesandro, Allesandro this is sofia, my sister in law." I introduced them.

She gasped and asked "Is it the Allesandro that-"

"Yes, sofia it is the same Allesandro."

Allesandro and i both chuckled.

He put his hand forward and said "Hi, i'm Allesandro Moretti."

Sofia took his hand and shook it " I am sofia brown."

"Oh please come in." She said finally.

"Mom! Gavin! Look who is here" she yelled out.

I slumped down on the couch and let out a relaxed sigh.

"Who is it?" My mom asked as she descended down the stairs.

As soon as she saw me her face brighten up and screamed "Ariiiaa"

And came to hug me.

"Whats going on?" I saw my brother coming out of the kitchen.

"Oh so the little annoying brat is back." He said as he slapped me on my head.

"Oh shut up you dog." I retorted back.

"Look who is here with her you guys Allesandro Moretti." Sofia said out loud, diverting everyone attention on him.

"Oh my. We are so sorry actually seeing Aria back we got so excited that-" my mom started rattling.

"It's all good Mrs Brown." He said while smiling

"Oh you are soon going to be my son in law please call me aunt or Mom if you want." Mom said.

Jeez mom let him breathe.

"Ok mom." He said shyly. Oh he is so cute.

"Hi, i am Gavin Brown." My brother came forward and shook Allesandro's hand.

"Hi. Allesandro Moretti."

A few hours went by my family knowing more about Allesandro, me stopping my brother from spilling out all the embarassing stories of us in the past and my family giving more attention to Allesandro than me. By now he was really comfortable with them.

"Lunch is ready!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

We went in the dining room and as i was taking a chair out my dumbass brother came and sat on it.