Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Twenty.

'You took my heart, can I please have it back?' and 'I have my heart, what about yours?' fans, there's IMPORTANT NEWS! at the end of the story. Please read it. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty

            I woke up to an arm around my waist, as I turned around I noticed it was Zane's arm around my waist. If this was any other guy, I would enjoy it but since it was Zane...it only gave me the motive to mess with him. "Hey Beautiful." He muttered as his eyes began to open a bit.

            "Hello." I said as I situated myself so my hands were on his chest. He smiled a small smile, and then I pushed. He fell to the ground screaming like a little girl which made me pushing him off the bed that much funnier.

            "What the fuck? Was that necessary, Raine?" he asked as he sat up. I lay on his bed clutching my stomach, while he was on the ground rubbing his back and butt.

            "You scream like a chick," I laughed out and he shook his head. "Also, it was necessary your arm was around me." I said when I was done laughing, I crinkled my nose in disgust and he just shook his head.

            "You're turned on by screaming like a chick, aren't you?" he said with a wink and I squealed with disgust and jumped out of his bed. "If you hadn't slept in MY bed last night, my arm wouldn't have been around you." He added and I just waved my hand.

            "Wes is so washing my sheets for me, knowing some guys you know what, touched my sheets, seriously gives me the creeps." I shuddered and Zane just rolled his eyes. "Well, I have to get my dear twin up." I said walking towards the door.

            "Have fun!" he called, after me and I just shook my head as I walked down the stairs. I studied the damage, which wasn't much but I did notice the limp bodied of strangers around my house.

            I searched for Wes, and found him passed out on the couch. To my disgust, Mandy laid on top of him. Her hair a mess, and her clothes a mess. "Wes, You better get your rear end up and clean up all this before the kids get up." I said into his ear, as I leaned over the back of the couch.

            "Clean up what?" he mumbled, sitting up. He must have forgotten about Mandy because as he sat up she fell off the couch. I stifled my laugh, as she sat up in a daze. "Shit. Sorry babe," he said quickly while Mandy tried to recover from the rude awakening.

            "Don't touch me, I'll be in the bathroom," she said pushing Wesley's helping hands away from her. She gave me a glare, as she pushed past me and stomped upstairs.

            "Good one, brother." I said and he just shook his head, "Now get all these drunks out of our house, and clean up there messes, also your cleaning my sheets." I continued and he gave me a confused look.

            "Why do I have to clean your stupid sheets?" he asked as he rubbed his head, probably trying to wish away his horrible hangover.

            "People were doing multiplication, in my bedroom last night." I said and he crinkled his eyebrows together in confusion. "There were doing the deed?" I said and he still drew a blank. "For goodness sake, I caught people having sex in my room." I screeched and he looked disgusted.

            I just walked away, and upstairs. Mandy must have still been in the bathroom, so I just walked back to Zane's room. I walked in too see a bare butt, and I screamed and backed out of the room. "Shit, don't you know how to knock?" I heard Zane say from inside the room.