C H A P T E R 4

° ° °

Lisa could feel a pair of eyes stealing glances at her from the rearview mirror every now and then. And she was starting to feel a little uncomfortable.

When she felt his gaze again, that was the last straw for her. She cleared her throat.

"I don't mean to be rude, Yugyeom. But you need to stop staring." she said. Meeting his eyes on the rearview mirror.

He immediately looked away and coughed awkwardly. His eyes shaking as he turns to the road.

"Sorry, Miss Sin. Forgive me if I have made you feel uncomfortable." he apologized. And then he added.

"I'm just amused to finally see you in person."

Her eyebrows automatically furrowed in confusion. "What?"

Yugyeom smiled. "Everybody's been dying to see you for five years now. The girl who made the whole world go insane when she disappeared."

She scrunched up her face.

So Yugyeom does know who she is. And it's either Jungkook told him or Yugyeom already knew it himself.

After all, who wouldn't recognize Duho Sin's only daughter, right?

"So I assume that you know about my 'supposed' marriage with your boss?" she queried.

He nods. "Yes."

"And did your boss told you about my identity right now?"

Yugyeom pressed his lips together at her question.

Yes, he knows about her identity right now. But not because his boss told him. But because Jungkook ordered him to run a background check on her.

And his boss will definitely kill him if Lisa finds out.

"Yes, Miss Sin." he cleared his throat. "Mr. Jeon had strictly given me orders to hide your identity at all costs."

This made the girl nod. "That's good to hear then."

Her left hand rested on the leather seat beside her while her other hand made its way to her chin.

"So Yugyeom, how long have you been working for Jungkook?" she asked, trying to open up a conversation to lessen her boredom. Her phone's battery died.

Yugyeom didn't seem to mind it though for he answered. "I've been with Mr. Jeon ever since he entered his family's company, Miss Sin. And I think that's almost 6-7 years, I guess?"

"Wow, that's a very strong bond between you two." Lisa said amusingly.

He chuckled. "Yeah, we get that a lot."

"Working for that prick must've been so tiring." she beamed.

"I don't really mind though. I was already expecting it before I even applied. It was hard at first, but I was quick to learn from my mistakes."

"You are such a guy." she smiled. "Your girlfriend must've been so lucky to have you."

He was fast to shook his head. "I don't have a girlfriend, Miss Sin." he said, glancing at her from the rearview mirror.

"Seriously? Why? You're very good-looking, nice, and stable. I'd definitely date you myself."

Her statement made his ears red. He was flustered but he quickly scolded himself.