*Before you read*

First off, thank you for clicking on this story in the first place. You don't know how much it means to me when people read my stories.

Once this book is finished or close enough, it will go under some major editing. This will probably happen in the next few months - depending on how quickly I get this story completed.

I post a chapter once every few days. If I'm on a roll, it'll be one a day.

Don't forget to vote and comment so I know how the story is going. Also, I would love for some feedback on the characters so when I get to editing, I can make them believable and human.

I also have another story about a human and a merman so I would love if you could check that out too. The Merman will have slower update was most of my time will be focused on this story.

I know this isn't the greatest story ever but I hope you enjoy it. With every new chapter, I'm trying to mould my writing so it's nicer to read and rolls off the tongue. So, once again, I would truly appreciate some constructive feedback and if you could point out where I've spelt something wrong, be my guest.

Feel free to message me any time about the story or whatever question you might have. It's probably best if you message me directly as I could miss your comment :(

Please also check out my newest story, A Little More Time.Sorry for the self-promo but I thought I should get it out there :)

**This is my story and my own words - if I find out that it's been plagiarised or moved to a different site without my permission, I will not be happy. For the author's sake, please don't copy or claim work as your own when it's not.**

*insert self-promo* Sooo, I'm back. And I've decided that this year I'm going to write another full story. If you're interested in stuff set back in the 80's, in a small town in the south, with a heavy coating of romance and a lead who stamps on misogyny - I think I know the book for you. This time the romantic interest will not be a strapping, six-foot model with constant mood swings and anger issues. No, I've decided to take a different approach. This time it's going to be someone who is struggling in the world of mental health ignorance, but with a heart of gold. He's gonna be sweet :) Check it out on my profile. *end of self-promo*

Thanks for reading and stay safe,

E

Instagram: ellabunbino