💔I Learned About Love...💔

*Alastor*

Angel and I began walking home. He was quiet and lost in thought, seeming to be tired after a long day of work. His job has to be physically tiring. We made it to the front of the hotel and he checked the mailbox immediately and smiled holding a the red envelope I snuck in before I left earlier.

¨This Romeo of yours seems to be special to you?¨ I asked as I opened the door for him. He chuckled and walked in blushing.

¨He's a real sweetheart, everything I ever wanted in someone. Someone who doesn't want me for my body, and loves me as I am.¨ Angel smiled slightly as he opened the letter. He then looked to me.

¨Thanks for the awesome night Alastor.¨ I smiled sweetly as he walked up the stairs.

¨The pleasure is all mine...¨ I felt that pain in my heart. That pain that wanted to go after him. That pain that told me to tell him everything and put my heart on the line, but I'd be a fool to listen to it. I needed to wait longer. I needed more time. Angel had dissappeared from my line of view, so I snapped my fingers into my normal clothes and made a cup of coffee. I sat in the unlit living room drinking the coffee letting the pain sit in my heart, until I heard Angel's heals clicking down the stairs. He was in a white shirt, black skirt, and black leather jacket. I was confused as he ran out. I looked out the window and saw him meeting with a man in black. I saw all my hopes of being with him fade away as they left my view slowly. I tasted the bitter taste of agony on my lips as the tears rolledv down my cheeks. I heard the cries emit from my body, but I couldn't register the feeling... I smelled the faint rose in the room of his perfume and felt my heart yearn out for his touch again as I heard his angelic laugh in my head. I held my chest in pain. This hurt. This feeling. This is why I never broke my rules. I should have stuck to them. I went up to my room to weep, and finally stop thinking about Angel Dust once and for all.

*Angel*

This guy was one of Val's old clients... I needed the gig since my paycheck from Stolas hadn't come yet and had to pay my bills. He was one of my higher paying clients so it was just a quick cash grab. I was walking home alone, and that's when I heard it... a loud crash of glass.

Suddenly I was in my childhood home, and saw behind me my father drunk and a very loud crash of another glass bottle.

¨GET BACK HERE YOU FAGGOT!¨

I panicked and began running with everything I had down the hall. I didn't know where I was. I was scared. I kept running and running. I tripped over stairs and ran up them and kept looking behind me until I hit a dead end and was at a door. I tried opening it. My father was coming close to me. I was scared.

¨Please don't hurt me I didn't do anything wrong...¨ I banged on the door behind me begging for help. My back leaned on the door panicking as he got closer, suddenly I fell backwards and heard the door shut.

¨Angel damnit it is 12 in the morning!¨ The room faded from my childhood to Alastor's room and his annoyed face. I looked up to him and cried. His face softened, but I placed my face in my knees and cried.

*Alastor*

I didn't have the guts to get rid of my secret room, so I just cried. Wondering who that mystery man was.... and what he had that I didn't? I then heard banging on my door as I laid in bed. The voice behind sounded like Angel. I opened the door annoyed and he fell backwards.

¨Angel dammit it is 12 in the morning!¨ He looked lost in a memory for a moment and seemed to snap back to reality. He looked up to me, and I calmed down. He cried in his knees, and I went down and hugged him close.

¨It's ok sweetie. I'm here my darling. I'm right here. Always right here.¨ He cried into my chest.

¨Alastor I can't do it anymore! I want it to be ove-" I pulled him closer.

¨You don't give up on me Angel. We're going to help you. We can fix you. I prromise. We can fix you like everyother broken person here. Don't you dare give up on me Angel. I'm here for you no matter what.¨ He clung to me and nodded as he cried.

¨Ok Alastor... ok... I won't give up...¨ He and I just sat there as he cried into my shoulder. I loved him. Whether he loved someone else or not, I was going to protect him. Even if it was from the monsters in his head. I laid him in my bed. He didn't want to sleep, he was to scared of the thoughts in his head.

¨If I sing to you... do you think you'll sleep darling?¨ He nodded a bit. I couldn't think of anything but 1 song from Cab... but it was sad. I didn't want to ruins Angel's mood more, but I sang the tune of I Learned About Love From Her.

¨Ok... I'll sing for you.¨ I sang softly, with all the pain of losing Angel that I had.... Because it all hurt. Every bit of losing him.

¨We met one evening when the moon was bright,
And when she gave me the eye I thought that I would die,
She had such curly hair and teeth of white,
And I learned about love from her.¨

He seemed to become less tense. I smiled solemnly thinking about how he made me feel the first time I met him. I saw him everyday on my way to the bar... and we'd talk for a few minutes everytime we saw one another. He didn't remember me... I was sure of it... but those small heart felt talks where we'd vent about our days as strangers caused me to fall in love with the star.

¨And when she'd hold me in her arms so tight,
Every kiss was like a torch, my lips, they used to scorch,
That gal was just a mess of dynamite!
And I learned about love from her.¨

He smiled at me as I sang. I remember he'd always offer me his services and I'd refuse... and just kiss me on the cheek telling me I was missing out. Everytime... was a step further into falling in love. I felt my heart crumble more as I longed to be with him... someone I could never have.

¨You've heard about that man from Tennessee,
Say, he came along one day and he stole my gal away;
Now she's teaching him what she taught me,
When I learned about love from her.¨

I felt my heart break as the image of that man went through my mind. As he waltzed out the door with my darling and I had no ability to stop him. The first time I felt helpless... Angel looked to me genuinely... concerned as I sang solemnly, but enjoying the music. I continued even as I felt sorrow fill my heart.

¨At night I sit alone so sad and blue,
Like a monkey on the shelf; say, I could hang myself!
There's a gang of things I didn't learn to do
When I learned about love from her.¨

I smiled solemnly at the pained thought of when I came into my room to tear apart the room filled with pictures of him, but everytime I wanted to... I couldn't because I still longed for him and loved him.

¨Went to school, went to school, just to learn the game of love,
Once a fool, stays a fool, that's one thing I'm certain of,
There's no one beneath the Sun, beneath this sky above
Who can tell upon a given Sunday where his gal will be on Monday.¨

I felt like a fool. Someone as wonderful as Angel... would never be with a demon like me. I'm asexual, he'd never be satisfied with what I can give. I felt like an idiot for falling for him. Though as his eyes looked into mine... I couldn't blame myself for getting lost in those pink roses filled with allurement and delicacy. He was enticing... anyone knew that... but for me to fall for him... was something strange to me.

¨Now my gal and I are far apart
And with teardrops in my eyes, say, I realize
I didn't learn how to mend a busted heart
When I learned about love from her!¨

I smiled to him a bit again as he fell asleep to my singing. I kissed his forehead gently as the tears fell down my cheeks. I had to let him go... he wasn't mines to keep... the letters... the everything had to stop... even though I still loved him dearly. I went to my couch and fell asleep.