Chapter 32

-????-

-Y/N POV-

As I opened my eyes, I saw the ruins of a castle on top of a hill. The sky is red and the ground is filled with bodies scattered around the red-colored field, some missing a limb or two.

Y/N: (whistle) this is one mess up looking dream.

???: This is not a dream, but the future.

I clenched my fist and immediately tentacles wrapped him. It starts to Crush newcomers.

???: P-please, angering you wasn't my real intention.

Y/N: hmph.

I snapped my fingers and the tentacles wrapped around him disappear.

Y/N: you just disturb my rest, you must have a very valid reason for doing so.

???: I have come to warn you, your old foe has returned and this will be a result of their return

Y/N: the void lord? That information is old, dreamwalker.

???: I'm not mentioning him.

Y/N: then who?

???: The apocalyptic beast.

I turn to look at the creature.

Y/N: I and the biblical God sealed her away a long time ago, there's no way she can escape.

???: Her seal already broken, and she's preparing to unleash her wrath again.

Y/N: is that so?

I turned around and walked away from him

Y/N: I always thought that mere seals won't be able to hold her forever. I hate it when I was right.

???: What will be your next move, young king?

Y/N: (sigh) what else I can do? Besides swallow my pride and ask for others for help.

???: I'm afraid your current Allies are not strong enough to face her.

I smile a little.

Y/N: perhaps. Nowadays only a few strong enough to just stand in front of her without peeing their pants. If only she's still here...

???: the harmony dragon?

I stopped and turned around.

Y/N: yes Her. But she's dead now so there's no use hoping for her aid.

???: yes it is my lord. Now that the warning has been given I must excuse myself.

He bowed and slowly disappeared.

Y/N: (sigh) this is getting better and better.

-In the morning.-

-Y/N's Mansion.-

-Living room.-

YN: well that's about it.

I just finished introducing Kuroka to my mother, she maybe a little skeptical about it at first. But I finally managed to convince her.

Jeanne: (sigh) well, If my son trusted you then I have no objection.

Kuroka: thank you, Mrs d'arc.

I sigh in relief.

Jeanne: but I still don't understand how you will free her from the conviction.

Y/N: well I already told Zechs about it, the council will probably still considering their decision.