Chapter 32:This love can't be forgotten!

Annyeonghaseyo

Congratulations to Exo for the 4 awards they received at MAMA!^___^

I hope for more good memories like this haha...

Okay let's start the story now hehe...^___~

Losing your memory is like you lose a part of your life.I just wish people wouldn't have to feel like that.I just wish I wouldn't hurt people around me.Especially Jongin....I've hurt him so much.Even though he always tries and has a cheerful smile.I know that he is special.I can feel his love.I can feel that I fell in love with him then.Nostalgic memories of the heart....make me fall in love with him again.....

.

.

.

.
"Mom I'm going at the graduation ceremony with Jongin!"I shouted.It's our graduation ceremony today.High school ends.A new life comes for me.Even if I lost some months of my life I managed to finish school on time and I'll go to the university I want.Even if I can't walk I will manage it.

"Okay Mei.Be careful!I'll come with your dad in awhile."She said and waved at me.

"I will.Jongin will be with me so you don't have to worry hehe.You know that better than me right?"

"Haha yeah right..."She smiled and I opened the door.I saw Jongin and he turned to face me.He ran towards me to help me by closing the door behind me.

"How are you?Ready for gratuation?"He asked me while smiling.

"Haha fine.I should be asking that.You're preparing for a comeback right??And yeah I'm ready."I asked him and he chuckled.

"Perfect!Yeah but there's still lots of time.Exo will comeback almost at April."

"Exciting.I can't wait for it."I laughed and he nodded.

"Haha you'll be surprised.Let's go now or we'll be late."He winked and we left from my house.Today is such a beautiful day.Only the small clouds on the sky could make it dark.

We finally reached our school.Many students,many classmates of ours,parents and teachers all over the school yard.

"MEI!!"I heard Helena's voice calling my name and tried to find her through the crowd.

"Helena!"I smiled the moment I saw her.She ran and finally came to me.She hugged me and I did too.

"No hug for me?"Jongin asked and we all laughed.

"Mei will get angry if I'll do that Jongin."Helena said and I blushed cause she somehow...might be...saying the truth...maybe...!

"I-I won't!"I frowned.

"That's why you're blushing."She joked and pinched my cheeks.

"Yahh stop it!"I said with a pout and she smirked.I stared at her face for some second lost in thoughts.

*Flashback*

"Where do you wanna go to a university?"

"I don't know Mei..."

"Helena what are you saying?You have to decide...we're going to graduate soon."I shouted.

"Yeah I know..."She whispered."I wanna draw...I always like to draw...so I think I know...it's just that I'm not sure.."She said sad about it and I hugged her.

"If you like it then do it."

*End of flashback*

She's gonna go to a university abroad.At Australia.I'm gonna get separated from my best friend.But if it's the best for her then I'll be happy about it and I'll cheer for her.And I'll do my best to keep our friendship forever.

"Oh the ceremony is starting.Let's go in!"She suddenly said and I came back to reality.We hurried inside the building.My parents finally came.I feel so happy about what's happening.My school days now are coming to an end and a new life starts.I just hope for it to be happy.

.

.

.

.

.
"Smile widely so the photo will be okay."My dad said and Me,Helena and Jongin smiled with all our heart on this one smile.The photo was taken.Helena ran to take the camera from my dad and brought it to me so I can see it.

"It's beautiful...."I whispered with a grin.

"Haha isn't it?"Helena laughed and gave the camera back to my dad.My parents decided to leave the three of us and go home since the ceremony has ended.We left school after saying goodbye to many of the people we know and went to Jongin's house since it's the one which is closer to both my and Helena's house.Helena after awhile left to go eat with her parents and so now I'm alone with Jongin.

"Have I been here before??"I asked Jongin and he brought us something to drink.

"Well...yeah..."He said but I'm not satisfied with his answer.I feel like I need to know what happened when I came here.It feels like this memory needs to be brought back.

"Did something important happened?...it's like my mind itself is trying to remember..."I said confused and his eyes widened.

He looked down."Yeah indeed something important happened....but in my bedroom...."He said and I almost jumped from my wheelchair.

"W-w-w-w-what do you mean???"I am blushing so much right now.

"Can't you imagine you pabo??"He hit my head lightly and I felt even more embarrassed.

"T-t-t-the adult thing??"I whispered.

"Yeah....stop asking or I'll do what I did that night again..."He said and I pushed him a little.Only in the thought my heart is beating so hard.Is this the proof that I'm in love with Jongin again?I seriously can't get this feeling."That night meant so much....I realized that I love you more than I have ever imagined....I realized that by just looking at you my whole world can change in a moment..."He said while looking out the window.

Jongin then stared at me for awhile as I couldn't look at him."You're not gonna look at me?"He asked me and I took a deep breath in my imagination."Then can I kiss you?"I freezed.The words came so suddenly I can't react!What should I do?It's not that I don't like him...more than that I think I love him.Should I say something or not?My heart is beating so fast I can't handle it.A hand touched my face making me look at him in his deep brown eyes.He looks so serious.How could I forget when I first saw this eyes of his?.How could I forgot when I first saw this smile of his?How could I forget Jongin?

He kissed me.....it's like the light breeze in the summer.Like the small fire in the winter.....This is what our love is....

"I think I love you."I said.

"From the first time we met..."

~END~

°°This is the end everyone!A sudden end...I'm sorry..!

This story meant so much to me cause I really love Jongin and it's the first story I've ever written!~TT_TT~

°°I have to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your support all this time!I just really hope you enjoyed reading it and you have good memories from this fanfic!Thank you for waiting for my late updates and commenting with such sweet words after reading the chapters!All these made me really happy!I felt like I can actually give joy to other people through my story and only writers can understand this feeling!Once again thank you!*bows*

I hope we'll meet again in another story...Bye bye everyone...~^____^~(TT TT)