Chapter Twenty

[A/N]: SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE, YOU GUYS! >.<

But anyways, if you fanned me then you would probaly would have already known my reasons for not updating for a few weeks so I won't bore you guys with excuses.

So yeah!

Let's have a little recap on what's happening in this story, shall we?

1) Vincent is being forced to finish his senior by his parents so he can get his attitude in check.

2) Carson is trying come up with the money for her tuition fee at U of T.

3) The two of them are making a deal: If Carson, the girl everybody loves, pretends to be Vincent's girlfriend for two months, enough for people to believe he's changed, then he will pay for her tuition fee just so he can go to Los Angeles to start his world tour earlier.

4) The rest of the boys of Ever After are finishing thier senior years as well just so they won't leave their bro hanging.

5) People are starting to notice Carson because she's now rumoured by the media to be Vincent's "girlfiend".

6) Vincent and Carson are planning to go to NYC so he can offically introduce her as his girlfriend to the press.

7) They're pretty much having a love-hate relationship right now ;D

Anyways!

I promised two chapters but that won't be up unitl tomorrow so bare with me! 

-kelly_1231

Chapter Twenty

Tuesday, March 27th.

"Would you stop looking at your watch?" Gracie snapped. "It's not like you have anything important to do now that you've quit your job."

          "I just want to be home by six though--"

          "Make it nine o'clock, hon."

          I shot my best friend the death glare as she burst into laughter. She then linked her arms into mine as we continued walking down Yongue Street to the Eaton Centre. As she did, she just looked up to me with that usual grin of hers. i guess she was enjoying the fact that her best friend had more time to spare now that her schedule had been cleared.

          "Look," I protested. "I still need to study for my English test tomorrow, I don't want to--"

          Gracie just rolled her eyes.

          I sighed. "What?" I snapped.

          "You're a straight A student, Carson," Gracie stated. "I don't think one night of shopping with your best friend will kill you."

          "Did you really have to drag me here though? In downtown Toronto?" I snorted as I took a look around the crowed sidewalks. Everybody was pushing and shoving each other as they tried to make it to their destinations. "I mean, we could have just went to the Yorkdale or something--"

          "I like Eaton Centre better," Gracie replied with a grin.

          I grimaced. "Why?" I asked. "It's more crowded."

          "Just shut up," Gracie said with a melody-like laugh. "We're just going to shop around, eat some food, have some girl-talk, and then go home, alright? I'll promise we'll be back before eight." She smiled up to me and I couldn't help but chuckle.