4) Freedom at last

Calypso

"Experiential wellness is transformative, the sheer adrenaline-rushing activities give you the much-desired break and add life to your life

"Experiential wellness is transformative, the sheer adrenaline-rushing activities give you the much-desired break and add life to your life."

- Prem Jagyasi, Dr Prem's Guide - Wellness Tourism

"Who knew we would end up in the same faction?" I said to Beatrice as we were walking out the building. "Do you regret it?" She asked looking at me, but I looked ahead as we walked out the doors. "No, do you?" I answered and she takes in a breath.

"No."

Suddenly the Dauntless started running and Beatrice and I looked at each other confused. We didn't want to get left behind, so we start running with them.

In Erudite, to maintain shape, my mother made me run on the treadmill for miles straight. So, I guess you can say that I was in decent shape to run.

My mother never liked the idea of me being out of shape, she said that they would crucify her if the other factions saw that I was weak. That another Marcus rumor would float around.

Beatrice and I get to the railway of the train, and we see everyone climbing up to meet the train.

"Come on, Calypso!" I hear Aaron say from above me, her brown ponytail flowing in the wind. I followed her up and helped Beatrice come up as well, she thanked me and Aaron tapped my shoulder.

"You might want to start running." She pointed out. "Why?" I asked her.

She grinned like a fox and pointed to my left, I looked towards that direction and hear the train from afar. I hear Aaron start running, so I start running behind her with Beatrice on my tail.

The beat up train starts to catch up with us and next thing you know it.

I'm running next to the train.

Aaron quickly hoists herself up the train and pressed a button to open the doors, then she goes in. I raised my hand reaching for the handles, but I couldn't.

Come on, Calypso. Try again.

I reach for it again and take a strong hold of the handle, I hoist myself up and got inside the train. I quickly looked back out and offered my hand to Beatrice, she takes a hold of it and I helped her inside.

"Wait, she needs help too!" Beatrice said over the wind, we both looked back out and offered our hands to the girl with short hair. We pulled her up and fall flat on our backs from exhaustion, I was breathless.