Part 39

Y/N's POV

My arms was resting loosely around Jimin's neck, depending solely on the boy to keep me off the floor. If he decided to let go his hold on my waist, I would definitely plopped down due to my jelly legs.

I didn't know a kiss could make me weak like this.

And I definitely didn't know that Jimin could kiss like that.

"Y/N?" I heard him called my name with his raspy voice, and I hid my face deeper into his crook of neck, arms slightly tightening around his neck.

"Don't look at me now," I whispered, and I almost didn't recognize my own voice since it was hoarse.

Was it due to the kiss?

I didn't want him to see how I looked right now. My face must have been so red and messy due to the event earlier. My lips still felt hot and numb, and my breathing still uneven.

"I won't look at you. But I'll carry you to the couch, okay?" Jimin respected my request, and after earning a small nod and a hum from me, he bended down wrapping his arm under my knees and carried me up, bridal style.

Expecting that he would place me on the couch, I was surprised when he didn't let me down but instead sat down himself and put me to rest on his lap.

He rubbed my back slowly in circles, probably trying to help me calm down my heart beat that was still beating loudly in my chest. It would be no surprise if he heard it too. He kept doing it without saying anything, and both of us just stayed like that in comforting silence.

I didn't want to admit, but being close to him, having a sniff of his cologne once in a while, just resting my head on his shoulder and being in his arms, did helped me to calm down.

Jimin has that kind of effect on me.

And I think I gave the same effect to him too.

His hand that was rubbing my back to calm me down had stopped now and loosely rested on my waist, while his head had tilted slightly and was rested on the top of my head.

His breathing was calm and steady.

He fell asleep.

I looked at the clock on the wall and it was close to 12 am.

I had asked Jimin earlier and he said that his flight would be at 5.25 am. He had done self check-in and won't have to check-in any luggage.

The boarding gate usually closes 20 minutes before departure, so he should be fine if we arrived there around 4.45 am.

His house that was only a station away from mine would only take around ten minutes to reach by car.

He would probably need half an hour to pack? Or is it better to make it one hour since he might want to take time to choose his things? He was an idol after all, so one hour it is.

And the ride to airport would take around 30 minutes only because it was early in the morning.

We had time, and I decided to let Jimin take his nap for a few hours before the flight.

Slowly taking my phone from the pocket of my jeans without any big movements that could wake Jimin up, I set up an alarm at three in the morning. Just in case that I would fell asleep too and that'll totally make Jimin missed his flight back to his hometown.

After removing his hand from my waist, I slowly lifted his head from mine, supporting its weight with my palm as I got up from his lap.

I walked back into the kitchen after I was convinced that the boy was in deep sleep. I looked at the abandoned glass of milk from earlier and decided to just make me a mug of coffee with it to stay awake.

Walking back to the boy with the mug of coffee in my hand, I settled on the couch beside Jimin who's sleeping uncomfortably with his head rested on the back pillow.

"He's going to have sore neck like that," I muttered to myself.

I placed the mug on the small table beside the couch, and pulled his upper body to lean down towards me, slowly resting his head on my lap. He didn't woke up, but I still stopped when Jimin stirred a little in his sleep.

He had a small frown on his eyebrows, but I lulled him back to sleep by running my fingers through his hair.

"Shh, it's okay. Just sleep. I'm here, Jiminie"

His frown eased down as he adjusted his head to settle comfortably on my lap, and I kept playing with his hair with one hand.

My other hand took the coffee mug, sipping the hot content in it carefully while resting my back comfortably on the back cushion for the rest of the remaining time.

--

"Jimin, wake up now. We need to go, you have to pack and catch a flight," I woke up the boy as the clock strike three.

It took a few tries to make him stir in his sleep, but eventually Jimin opened his eyes.

"Hmm, Y/N?" his groggy voice sounded very sexy as he tried to come back to reality from the sleep.

I just hummed, acknowledging his call and took the time to observe his actions. It's not like we needed to rush.

He sat up beside me, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes and looked around the probably unfamiliar surrounding, and I just let him wake up on his own.

As he realized that he was in my house, Jimin plopped his head down on my shoulder, eyes closing again.

"Did you get a good sleep?" I asked, fingers trying to calm Jimin's bed hair down.

"Hmm, the best one so far since the tour started," he whispered out, and I felt glad he did.