Chapter 1

Liana's P.O.V

My mom, dad and I live in a rather big house. We used to live on the outskirts of London but we never actually went into London. We had to move because my dad got a new job. We now live in a small town called Telford. Since we moved, my brother Josh also moved. He moved out the house and on with life.

Josh hardly ever comes and visits us and I do miss him. We were 10 years apart from each other and because of that Josh has been really attached to me.

This weekend on Saturday he was coming to spend the night with Freya, his girlfriend. I've loved Freya since I was 8 and Josh was 18. But now josh is 27 and I'm 17.

I'm currently in college taking an animal care course. It chose level 3 animal care for more of a challenge. And also because I couldn't be bothered taking another year.

The bus took about 40 minutes from college to the town Centre bus stop. And I only had to walk 20 minutes after that.

I don't really have many friends at college. I'm not a loner, it's just a lot of people don't like me for my past.

—————— little skip

"Hiya mum I'm home" I shout as I entered the house. I take my shoes off as I realise I hear no response. I look around not seeing her in sight. I go into the living room to see she was sat on the sofa watching tv. The tv wasn't on loud at all so she was just ignoring me.

"Mum?" I say. She turns to me and smiles. I get stranged out by this "what's so funny?" I say before being tackled down to the floor.

"DAD! That hurt". I squeal turning around to someone who is not my father. But in fact it was Josh.

"JOSHYYYY. It's Thursday what are you doing here" I shout confused. I hugged him and buried my head into his chest.

"We came to surprise you Liana". I hear a familiar voice. I open my arm up for her and she joined the hug.

I pushed them to the sofa and started going over the things we were going to do. "Right so tomorrow as you got here early I thought we can go shopping. Just around town and then maybe a picnic at the town park. Then on Saturday we can go to Area 51 and jump on the trampolines. On Sunday we can go ice skating and watch a movie in odeon. Then you are unfortunately going home on Monday so we can chill." I finish and jump in excitement.

"Liana..." Josh says...

~~~~~~~
A/N
This is the third time I wrote this chapter and it's getting annoying rewriting everything 😭. Anyways I hope you are all enjoying this and yeh.
Bye honeys
M x