Recruitment (Avengers 2012)

2012

Research Facility Remote Base

"Director?" Agent Coulson asks through Fury's radio, Moments after Loki leaves with the Tesseract, and blows Fury's helicopter down.

"Director Fury, do you copy?"

"The Tesseract is with a hostile force. I have men down. Hill?"

Agent Maria Hill crawls out from under his destroyed Jeep.
"A lot of men still under. I don't know how many survivors."

"Sound a General call. I want every living soul not working rescue looking for that briefcase."

"Roger that." She replies as they cut communications

"Coulson, get back to base. This is a Level Seven. As of right now.... we are at war."

Coulson, looking very visibility shaken, brings his communicator up to his mouth,
"What do we do?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*SLAM

*SLAM

16 year old Y/N is sudden woken as he jerks up in surprise from a VERY VERY good dream, involving him and a certain red head.

"Mr. L/N..... great work. Keep it up." Mrs. Graves states as she slams his paper on his desk, before moving on to the next student.

"Keep it up?" He groans confusingly as he wipes the slob off his lips before looking at his paper, which reads a B+

"A B+??" He asks as he looks through his Research Paper, which is marked up with underlines, comments that he can't read, and a sticker smiling back at him.

(A/N: don't y'all hate when teachers write comments that you can't even read? Shit is annoying asf)

"I'm pretty sure...." Y/N starts off as he wipes his eyes,
"This paper deserved ATLEAST a A.......Kiss my ass..." he whispers under his breath

He angrily shoves it in his folder, then his book bag and awaits for the bell.

Every since Black Widow tracked him down, he has been anxious to go on any S.H.E.L.D. missions. But to his disappointment, he hasn't gotten any. So pretty much, Nat was there just to let him know that they know who he is, and that to be ready IF and WHEN they need him. He has met Agent Coulson though, cool guy.

"Can some like.... disaster or some shit happen so I c-" before he finishes his thought, his phone buzzes.

A familiar number pops up on the screen, and all it reads is:

" Come to this location in half an hour. Bring your suit." It also comes with an pin to an address

Y/N grins widely as he texts back:
"Count me in."