|32| musical giggles

Taehyung view

It was the next morning. Taehyungs eyes twitched open from sensing the bright sunlight. The first thing he was aware of was jungkooks tight hold around his bare waist. b-bare...

His cheeks reddened when he remembered yesterday and how he and jungkook made love. He smiled, biting his lip as he looked up at the older. His eyes roamed the boys face, finger going to trace his scar and then his little moles. Jungkook looked like a baby when he was sleeping but his frown was still there. Taehyungs fingers traced his eyebrows.

He smiled in admiration, finding jungkook so handsome. He cupped the boys cheek, thumb caressing his skin. Suddenly he felt jungkooks hand enclose around his wrist and he was hovering over him in a split second.

Taehyung gasped, looking at him with wide eyes. Jungkook ran a hand through his own hair, smirking lazily at Taehyung. Then he leaned down and brought the youngers hand to cup his cheek again, snuggling his face against the boys palm.

Taehyung smiled sweetly, thumb stroking jungkooks cheek again. He heard the older sigh.

"that feels nice." jungkook murmured sleepily.

Taehyung giggled when jungkook tickled his sides playfully, the sound musical to jungkooks ears. He tickled the boy under his chin and on his tummy loving how he was squirming underneath him, giggling like a baby.

"kook s-stop. Stop!" he squealed, laughing loudly. Jungkook stared down at him lovingly, halting his moves. He just stared at the younger, not saying anything.

Taehyung breathed out a laugh, looking at jungkook with his boxy smile. Jungkook sat up, pulling taehyung with him.

"do you feel okay?" jungkook asked concerned.

Taehyung frowned, nodding.

"okay. Lets go eat breakfast. What do you want?" jungkook asked, getting out of bed.

Taehyung slowly removed the bed sheet and got out. He was only wearing jungkooks shirt, no pants but it was fine as the shirt reached mid thigh anyway.

Jungkook stared at him like a hungry predator. He walked towards him, wrapping his arms around his waist as he pulled him closer. "you look so pretty." jungkook muttered, eyes raking over taehyungs body. The said younger blushed, whimpering from jungkooks statement.

"Lets go eat before i decide to take you again." jungkook rasped out, teasingly kissing taehyungs ear.

When taehyung was about to walk he quickly halted in his steps, feeling pain shoot up his spine. He gasped, face scrunching up. He looked at jungkook in confusion.

"you cant walk?" jungkook asked worriedly.

Taehyung nodded. "it hurts." he whimpered.

Jungkook cursed under his breath. "i hurt you. Im sorry, i didnt mean to." he said, voice monotonous as he looked away from taehyung.

Taehyung limped towards jungkook who quickly looked at him in worry. "its okay koo, please dont feel bad." he mumbled.

Jungkook Let out a big breath and nodded his head. He wrapped his arms around the boy again. "jump baby." he said.

Taehyung did so, wrapping his legs around jungkooks waist.

"i"ll carry you around the house the whole day." jungkook stated, carrying taehyung to the kitchen.

Taehyung smiled widely. "okay." he giggled. Jungkook placed him down carefully on the island stool and he went off to make them some tasty pancakes. Before that he cut up some strawberries, grapes and apples, handing the plate to taehyung along with a glass of water and a painkiller.

Taehyung smiled gratefully at him and immediatley swallowed the tablet, just wanting the pain to go away. When jungkook turned around to cook, taehyung saw the olders back and Let out a loud gasp.

Jungkook quickly turned around in worry and saw taehyungs upset face. "what happened?" he asked.

"y-your back...i hurt you too." taehyung mumbled in sadness, eyes becoming teary. Jungkook was quick to hug him.

"no baby you didnt hurt me. Im fine." jungkook comforted, hand rubbing taehyungs back. Taehyung carefully wrapped his arms around jungkooks neck, not wanting to touch his back at all.

Jungkook let go and kissed taehyungs teary eyes making the boy smile.

"koo t-turn around." taehyung suddenly ordered.

Jungkook frowned at him but did so anyway. He felt taehyungs hands rest on his waist, his touch so light. Taehyung slowly leaned forward and placed small, gentle kisses all over jungkooks scratch marks. Jungkook took in a deep breath and turned around, taehyung held his biceps and looked up at him innocently with his wide eyes.

Jungkook was staring down at him with complete love. He kissed the boy softly on the lips and taehyung kissed back with the same passion and love. "thank you." jungkook whispered.

"its okay." taehyung smiled, wanting to look after his boyfriend too. "pancakes." taehyung then stated with a pout, pointing towards the stove.

Jungkook chuckled and kissed his forehead before going to make the pancakes again, taehyung staring at him as he munched on his fruit.

//////////\\\\\\\\

What colour and length is your hair?