45

'y/n just breathe, breathe, push one more push' I let out a gargle of a scream and I squeezed Harry's hand harder so hard he winced which gave me some relief. The pain felt like I was dying, well I was kind of. 'It hurts' I screamed and the doctor nodded 'I know I know you have to push' I pushed harder and I watched as all the nurses around me relaxed for a second  'you've done it' the doctor smiled at me and I leaned back relaxing but having the urge to close my eyes, something at the back of my head was telling  me not too. 'um doc we're losing her...'

8 months into the pregnancy 

Harry and I were heading to the last appointment before giving birth I was nervous as I knew I still hadn't told Harry I was in a lot of pain and he would find out today. we didn't have to wait long as we were slightly late. 'so how has the pain been?' was the first thing he said when I sat down. Harry just gave me a look 'pain? for fuck sake y/n you told me you were fine'. I sighed 'It hurts I just didn't want you too worry' I looked back at the doctor 'the meds have helped though' he smiled 'great, you probably will just have the meds until you give birth' I nodded. We walked back to the car and I could tell Harry was pissed. 'Harry' I whispered but he just ignored me.

Y/n

Y/n.lewis

This photo was taken a long time ago but I loved @wroetoshaw the same then as I do now. I'm sorry. I will never give up on us. ⭐

Comments disabled

I had several messages from the boys asking if me and harry were okay but I didn't reply. We walked into the house and I headed to the kitchen as I was craving fajitas I begun cooking for the both of us and I'd just take Harry's food upstairs. I knew he as gonna be pissed but I thought he'd just get over it. I was just about to go to the gaming room when he came downstairs 'look I'm s-' he cut me off 'I DON'T CARE, look y/n we're fucking married you don't hide stuff from me because well you just don't we're not that couple we never were so we don't start now I'm sorry for getting annoyed but you should never feel like lying to me. I nodded 'I'm sorry' we stood hugging both knowing our food was going cold but fuck it.

Harry's pov

'um doc we're losing her' Those words felt like alarms in my ears I tried squeezing her hand tighter but her eyes were closing too quick. I had no clue the happiest moment could be my biggest fear coming true. 'y/n, y/n please' I muttered under my breath. I didn't want to leave y/n but I also wanted to hold my child and have her by y/n. The nurse handed me my little girl and it felt so amazing I could see y/ns eyes in her. 'a name or would you like to wait?' she nervously looked over at y/n. I knew y/n would fucking cop for what I was about to do but I knew it was right. 'y/n.' she looked shocked 'are you...sure?' I nodded triumphantly and went to sit by y/n.

'c'mon baby please' I was stroking my little girls head but was completely and utterly focused on y/n. The other nurse came towards me 'you may want to go and introduce little y/n to the others whilst we try get her back'  I tried to object but I could tell it was an order not a request. I left the room briefly to see our group and as excited as they were they were trying to keep quiet. I first handed her to JJ as I knew that's what my wife would of wanted.  He was trying so hard to be careful and he looked  down at her and stroked her head 'hey baby...' he looked up at me and I smiled proudly 'y/n.' at first I could see the doubt in his face but he smiled 'it's perfect' I was cautious as they handed her round as I  had this weird of I had a duty to protect her all of a sudden. 

Once everyone had almost inspected her as such I finally got her back and I was quick to hold on to her. 'so where y/n' JJ asked obviously eager to see her but I just looked at the floor I was too scared and awkward to tell them but I had to get up all my courage. 'they were loosing her when they shooed me out but the nurse looked hopeful' I lied. Jide went to go in when Ethan and Tobi stood in his way 'you'll only distract the doctors which will harm her' Tobi said and thank fuck he did because I wouldn't of been able to stop him with little y/n in my arms.

The doctor opened the door and we all stood I was so scared but I had to know 'you may see her now' I grinned more than I think I ever had 'thank you so much' I thanked almost sprinting into the room. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the boys holding back so we could have a moment. I handed her too y/n and it made me smirk. y/n with y/n. The irony. I watched as her eyes sparkled and I leaned over to place a kiss on love of my life. 'Wait Harry I swear to god if you have named my daughter fucking Ronaldo' I just laughed and held her hand 'I named her y/n and look if you want to change it we still have time and we don't have to it's just I thought it was a good idea bu-' I was rambling but she just looked up at me. 'I love it because when I'm gone in a way I will never really be. gone.'

[A/N] So another slightly longer chapter, kinda love how the chapter has turned out and no the book isn't finished I have more chapters coming please vote and woo go me x