Chapter 24 : Heading Back .

Adriana P.O.V ~ Chicago Illinois 📍

I packed my bag while Durk Was On the Phone With Von,I Was Actually Glad to go home because I missed being in my own bed and I missed everyone

Durk-*Putting Clothes In Suitcase* You ready to head back. *Sits on bed and looks at her*

Adriana-You Already know.

Durk-Mann ain't even gone lie Ion wanna go back home,Baby let's move down here.

Adriana-Uh Durk-

Durk-I'm just playing baby,I kinda do want to stay but I know Atlanta is where I need to be. *Stands up and putting More Clothes In Suitcase*

Adriana-Yeah We Do *Smiles and Kiss him*

We Were now on the plane which was Once Again Quite which I liked it,I tried Falling asleep but Durk had his headphones in which you could hear and he was Rapping a little which I got annoyed by so I couldn't go to sleep,I then looked over at Durk which his eyes were closed and his music was still on so I leaned my head on his shoulder and I felt asleep,About 4 hours later we arrived at the airport and got into the Truck and headed home,Once we got home we headed upstairs and I laid on bed while Durk went to used the bathroom.

Adriana-Babe I'm hungry,Can you order me some Wingstop !? *Turns On T.V*

Durk-*Yells from bathroom* Alright

He then walked out and laid beside me.

Durk-What you want *Goes on Phone*

Adriana-Boneless buffalo Wings With Ranch and a Sprite.

Durk-Ight that's it. *Looks over at her*

Adriana-Yep,You getting sum?

Durk-Nah I'm good.

Adriana-Yeah you betta not ask for nun of my shit when I get mines. *Roll eyes*

Durk-Girl shut up,Ion want nun of det shit.

About 25 minutes the food came and Durk handed my Food and I dug in and he reach over and Grab a Wing and Looked over at him crazy.

Adriana-DURK! Yo ass should've got sum I swear to Fucking God you get on my nerves.

Durk-You know damn well you ain't gone eat all of that. *Chuckling*

I then flipped him off and I grabbed my food and headed to the living and Turned on Netflix and watched Season 3 of "On My Block",I then seen Durk come Downstairs And he sat by me which I scooted over a little,Yes my Ass was Mad because this Food was supposed to be for me,myself and I Not For LIL DURK.