Crow

Trigger warnings :
Swearing/Abusive Relationship/ Mature themes

it's a little disturbing of a chapter sorry

You and your ex weren't on 'super' horrible terms, but he was very clingy and spread rumors about you to ruin your image.
He was the one that told others that you had slept with a few managers to get promoted, focused on destroying your reputation because he was jealous of you. You gotten so tired of these rumors that you decided to do a publicity stunt, you made out with one of the female employees on top of his desk. You got suspended, and he broke up with you, at least you were free.
The rumors had gotten worse after that, but the female employee stood up for you. "That was the only way for her to leave such a toxic relationship, she HAD to embarrass him so bad."
You were forced to transfer, not that you minded anyway.. but you never expected to run into your ex.

"So, how are you (Y/N)? Still fucking around I assume." Your ex bodyfriend Rin was such an ass, you should've mentioned this to Hawks beforehand

"Just do your work, let's get it done with okay?" You groaned, fixing your hair attempting to calm yourself down. You started to strip off your indoor clothing, so that he could take the measurements more accurately. You had been wearing a sports bra and some boy shorts under the attire.

Rin took out the measuring tape, measuring the top of your head first, then your neck. Jotting down the numbers into his phone, before measuring your bust.

He cups your breasts and rubs your nipples, the friction of the fabric causing you to moan.

"Slut," he teased, brushing his lips against your neck tightening the measuring tape around your throat.
You arched your neck back, biting your lip trying to urge him to stop.. But instead you came into realization that there might be hidden cameras in the apartment.

"I don't want to do this anymore Rin," you sighed, starting to feel embarrassed and ashamed of yourself.

Rin wasn't listening, he never does. He started sucking on your neck, pinning you down ontop of the sofa. Until you dug your claws into his back, forcing him to stop.

"Listen to me you fucking idiot!" You hissed, squeezing your nails in deeper into his skin.

Rin groaned, jumping off of you
"What the fuck (Y/N)?!" He hissed sitting next to you, like you were in the wrong.

"I had enough, you start forcing yourself ontop of me like some kind of animal. I'm calling Hawks, get out!" You reached for your phone dialing his number before Rin tried to break it.

Rin had slapped the phone out of your hand, Hawks picked up on the other line, you don't usually call him often so he assumed something may have gone wrong.

"Hey everything alright....? (Y/N)" Hawks had been listening to you guys argue quiet some time before being alarmed of some furniture being knocked over the apartment and some screaming.
Your phone had went under the sofa, some of it had been muffled but Hawks knew he had to take action immediately.
—————————————————-

Security and policemen have gotten to the apartment before Hawks did, the apartment wasn't a complete mess, the damage was minimal. Rin had been in handcuffs visibly bleeding from his nose and back, while you were nowhere to be found.
"Have you seen my assistant? Where is (Y/N)?"
The police had searched the apartment, they couldn't find you, but security confirmed that you haven't left the facility of the building.

You had been on the rooftop, with a baby crow. It was trying to nip at your bag of blood that you had sneaked up here before security rushed into the apartment. You needed to recover your bruises, you didn't want Hawks to see your hickies, he'd flip.
The baby crow was fluffy and small, he was probably abandoned, chirping at you for food. You held the baby crow in your hands, it chirped louder when he heard footsteps behind you. Hawks chest heaved, completely out of breath before jogging over to you.

"(Y/N) What happened?" He eyed your half naked body, quickly taking off his jacket and draping it over your body. He kneeled down with you, so that you were both eye leveled, but his attention went to your neck.
"Did he do that to you?" His wings flared up eyes flashing with anger, beginning to connect the dots of what may have happened. He balled his hands into fists, feeling responsible for what had happened.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry I'll rip out his-"
The little crow hopped out of your hands chirping at him and pecking at his hand

"Ah, you're angering our son Batz," you joked trying to ease him a little.

It worked, he started blushing averting his gaze from the crow.

"You named it without me!" Hawks tried to joke along with you, but was clearly still upset.

"It's fine if you don't wanna talk about it, those type of people who hurt women like that are just..." He started to get heated, biting his lip trying to control his breathing.

You put your hand on his shoulder reassuring that you're okay.
"Listen, I never got to mention but I had a toxic ex boyfriend in your department.. It was pretty messy so they moved me around a lot.."

You closed your eyes then chuckled,

"But he was always jealous, he tried to do something.. But I broke his leg.. Thanks for arresting him Keigo,"
You were trying to read him, but his mood switched over to his regular smile.

"Oh, so he did try something." He looked rather sadistic than anything, it made you feel uneasy and disturbed but Rin deserved what was coming to him.

You poked a hole into the blood bag, sucking out some red liquid until your bruises slowly faded away. You wiped your mouth, blood trailing on the side of your lips.
The left over blood was given to the little crow, it didn't seem to like it, pecking your hand even harder.

"I think I want my hero name to be Crow,"

You picked up the baby crow, smiling at it despite it being angry at you for not feeding it properly.

Hawks had been zoned out for quiet some time now, a mixture of feelings.. Jealousy, anger.. and distressed. He had begun to realize that he was growing feelings for you, but knew that as the #2 hero it'd be hard to keep up with a relationship. You had a long day already, and confessing his feelings right now would seem like pity.

You looked over at Hawks, he seemed to be completely out of it, stuck in his thoughts. You searched his coat pockets, which had been wrapped around you. Pulling out some granola bar for the little crow to eat, he chirped  pleased with the snack.

You put your head on Hawk's shoulder, watching the sunset as you felt yourself dozing off.

——————————————————-