69

When Tony was about to leave, he saw that Bella is sitting on the swing outside and was in a daze.

He couldn't help but walk towards Bella, and then stood in front of her.

Bella felt that she was covered in a shadow. She looked up and saw Tony standing in front of her.

Bella looked at him impatiently and said coldly, "What do you want?"

She didn't know since when.

It seemed that she knew that Mr. Steiner was Tony, or that she had already let down Tony unconsciously before.

Tony did not know what he wanted to do.

It was just that he was hurt by the indifference of Bella's eyes. His reasoning told himself that he was not welcome, but his affection made his standstill.

Tony asked, "Why are you here?"

"It's none of your business." Bella turned her face indifferently. The person who she gave her dreams and heart to, now made her feel disgusted.

Tony smiled bitterly when he saw Bella's disgust for him. "I know you still hate me because of our child, but it's not what you think."

Before he could finish his words, he was interrupted by Mr. Bennett.

"Lady Bella, come here." Mr. Bennett stood on the second-floor balcony.

He had just walked out of the study room and saw that Tony and bella were standing together and chatting, and his sword liked eyebrows frowned.

He did not like any connection between Bella and Tony, so he interrupted Tony's words directly.

Bella flashed helplessness in her eyes when she heard her calling him.

Mr. Bennett's aura was too strong so that every word he said sounded like he was giving orders, making it impossible for him to refuse.

"Okay." Bella stood up. She didn't need to pay any attention to Tony and walked over from his side.

Tony's complex gaze looked at Mr. Bennett, who was standing on the second floor.

Seeing that Bella was back, he turned and left.

"Mr. Bennett, are you looking for something?" Bella walked into Mr. Bennett's study room, knocked on the door, and asked.

"You came in first, and close the door." Mr. Bennett nodded seriously as if there was something important to discuss.

In fact, he just saw Tony and Bella standing together and felt that it was not pleasant to him, so he just made an excuse.

Bella had no doubts about how handsome this Mr. Bennett could be.

After Bella close the door, Mr. Bennett's gaze fell on her arm and asked,  "How is it? Is your arm still hurt?"

"After you rubbed it for me yesterday, I feel much better. Today, it doesn't hurt that much anymore." Bella smirked and said with gratitude.

She really did not think that the head of the Southern US Military Region had such a careful and gentle side.

"That's still hurt. I'll rub it for you again." Mr. Bennett's fingers moved unconsciously, and he missed the feeling she had last night.

"Okay." Bella did not refuse.

it was even harder to imagine that Mr. Bennett was seriously thinking about something.

She didn't want to delay the progress of her work. So many villas gave her only one year. To let Mr. Bennett rub for her, and she could handle the work as soon as she recovered.

By the time Mr. Bennett took out the medicine, she had already rolled up her sleeves and revealed her slender and white arm. Mr. Bennett had a serious face.

"Where's Liam?" Bella asked. She didn't seem to have seen Mr. Bennett bring Liam home.

"Grandmother wants to be with him. he will stay with grandmother for two days."

When she heard that Liam's not coming home, Bella felt a little lost.

In order to distract her, her gaze fell on the face of Mr. Bennett.

"Mr. Bennett, are you really Tony's uncle?" Bella asked, curious.

She had already found out that although the person who was might be a little unapproachable because of his position, he was not annoying, and he was better off than she appeared on the surface.

So she dared to ask him.

"yes." Mr. Bennett responded lightly.

If not for...

he would not recognize Tony as such a nephew, and he had supported the Grantham's Group for four years.

Seeing that he had admitted, Bella took a look at the little.

The first time she saw Mr. Bennett, he knew that he was very good looking. Now she took a closer look and found that Mr. Bennett was really similar to Tony, especially his chin and mouth.

it was just that Mr. Bennett looked better than Tony, and his temperament was even more outstanding.

"I know your relationship with Tony. I saw the two of you, standing and chatting together. Do you still have feelings? if that's the case, I'm willing to help you persuade him to come back together." Mr. Bennett lowered his head and said to Bella.

Bella saw only the top of Mr. Bennett's head, but she could not see the angle of his jaw that had been tensed up because he was unhappy.

Bella would like to smile bitterly; she did not expect that Mr. Bennett would know about it.

"No, I'll thank you first for your kindness, but I really don't need it." Bella said, "I don't have any affection for Tony anymore."

Even ordinary friends were impossible.

"Don't you like him anymore?" Mr. Bennett asked urgently.

Bella but did not notice Mr. Bennett. She smiled and nodded. "Yes, I really don't like him anymore."

Mr. bennet tried to suppress the corner of his mouth that was slightly raised, then let go of Bella's arm and said, "Okay."

Bella moved her arm and realized that it was much better. She could barely feel the pain.

"Thank you, Mr. Bennett." Bella happily looked at Mr. Bennett. "If there's nothing else, then I'll go out now."

"Ok." Mr. Bennett nodded and said lightly, "Then let's go out."

Bella looks at Mr. Bennett, but he was just going out to the study room.

but when she looked at the straight and righteous one, she suddenly felt that he had something to do with it, but she did not see it.

As he walked out of the study room, Bella returned to her room and saw that her phone was charging, indicating several missed calls.

It was from Toni!

MEMO.....

HELLO, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO POST 3 CHAPTER A DAY. IF I ONLY POST 1 CHAPTER IT MEANS IM LITTLE BUSY IN MY FAMILY. IM HAPPY THAT YOU LIKE THE STORY...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!